• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

I'm Home!

zygardian harbinger

The One and Only
Years
    • Seen Sep 4, 2017
    Hello everyone, zygardian here! It's been nearly a year since I've been helping out @ the Battle Center, and I have to start off with a huge apology. School and sports caught up with me, as well as trying to hold a job... Eventually, I ended up cutting off anything related to gaming in an effort to focus on school and work. But now that it's summer, and I won't have more than 4 classes for my senior year, I'll have much more time to spend on the forum. Again, I'm sorry for the unannounced hiatus, and I look forward to helping you guys out!

Years
  • Oh don't worry, unexpected hiatuses aren't uncommon at all but awesome to have you back!

Battle server is still the same, except the highest ranks of staff there underwent a change with two admins retiring and two new ones being brought in. Others are kinda the same but there may be a new face or two. I'm not sure if you remember me as well, but if you have I'm sure you might, but on that note do stick around again and try not to disappear this time.

Anyways, enjoy your day and I'll catch you around!

Dragon

lover of milotics
    Years
  • Hiya there, welcome back! And aw, no worries, things like that happen. Still, it's good to see you and I hope that everything has been well for you! Aw, and good luck with your job search; I'm sure it will go well. ^^ I look forward on speaking with you some more, and I hope that you take care! Have a great evening!

Years
  • Awesome to hear. :D Welcome back! Doesn't feel like it's been too long since you disappeared but I'm glad you're not as busy anymore, would stink to fall out of PC entirely, haha. Enjoy getting involved again, zygardian, and do let me know if you'd like to chat. ^^

Back