• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

[Showcase] I'm Juno and I have a fondness for round edges (av + sig archive)

Years
    • Age 29
    • Seen Mar 22, 2024

Update 4 - Fred & George

This was the theme I mentioned I was working on earlier - it's the Weasley twins from Harry Potter, they're my favorite characters in the series. c: I think I have a problem with making more signatures than I can use, haha. Starting another one already.

dgUaUZ7.png

(source)

SIGNATURE
    (original artwork)

Last edited:

Circuit

[cd=font-weight: bold; font-style: italic; backgro
    Years
  • Omg it's amazing <3 They are easily the best characters in the series. Your layouts are really nice, and they way the artwork flows across the borders is consistent and smooth. Makes me wish I'd bothered to put in time already into learning CSS ;)

Circuit

[cd=font-weight: bold; font-style: italic; backgro
    Years
  • Placeholder for now, but I think it's more than clear to see there is only one word on the matter of your new sig;

Years
    • Age 29
    • Seen Mar 22, 2024

Update 6 - Daenerys Targaryen

...the First of Her Name, Queen of Meereen, Queen of the Andals, the Rhoynar and the First Men, Lady Regnant of the Seven Kingdoms, Protector of the Realm, Khaleesi of the Great Grass Sea, Breaker of Chains, Mother of Dragons, Mhysa, the Unburnt, etc, etc. - deep breath -

Been a while since I've updated this! I recently binge-watched all of Game of Thrones, and of the characters that I like, I decided Daenerys was the most theme-able one since she is so, so pretty. Also hey, this unintentionally matched my profile really well. :P

yBYSBo3.gif

SIGNATURE

Years
    • she / they
    • Seen Jan 12, 2024
    I.. somehow managed to miss all of this? I swear this must have been posted when I was on leave because I don't just ignore work this awesome, seriously.

Your Daenerys signature is absolutely beautiful. The color choices are really strong and easy on the eyes, and definitely in my top three for favorites. That and I love Daenerys so. I also really, really like your Hotline Miama signature. I might have to steal that template from you it's seriously nice lol.

Years
    • Age 29
    • Seen Mar 22, 2024

Update 7 - pugpugpugpugpu

A while ago my cousin showed me this trailer for The Secret Life of Pets, and I thought it was the most adorable and funniest thing ever (and accurate - my dog is totally the kind to just wait at the door until my mom comes home).

Just wanted to do something small and simple for the signature, to accompany the great image of this pug dragging its butt across the carpet. :P

tA2cdbu.gif

SIGNATURE
    pixel_pug_totm.gif

dA tumblr ...............sigs pairs

Years
    • Age 29
    • Seen Mar 22, 2024

Update 8 - Happy Almost Halloween

Was going to stick with my Halloween theme a bit longer (you know, at least until Halloween) but whoops Dany's back

Although I think after I finish Undertale I might do something related to that for my Halloween theme, it's got some creepy elements to it. :)

So this was a pixel haunted house thing which was kinda cute, but I guess I didn't like it as much because I didn't make it myself - just tweaked it a little and added some CSS.

USERTITLE
    *because I've been putting a little effort into my usertitles, I'll start archiving those as well

zdvURUA.gif

SIGNATURE

Update 9 - Daenerys Targaryen v2

I don't know why I'm so obsessed with her, I just think she's gorgeous and badass and I love having her in my signature/avatar. ;D

X1j1vlR.png

USERTITLE

b l o o d of the d r a g o n

SIGNATURE

Last edited:
    Years
    • Age 29
    • Seen Mar 22, 2024
    Wow!
    I really like your work. Can you make me a signature ?
    What do I need to do for it, I want it absolutely .

Thanks! I rarely make signatures for other people since I don't really stick to any one type of design and I just do whatever I feel like (which I'm not sure if other people will like), but I can definitely try to make you one. :)

What sort of signature are you looking for? What kind of images/theme?

Methodman

alias Meth0d
    Years
  • Like you said @Juno do whatever you want and set the name methodman on the top :)
    (just kidding) I have a avatar that looks like a ninja heracross, this is the only graphic with him. I really like the colors and the contours. If you know what to do with what, you can start a signature, with the text:
    "It is always better to be underestimated" and 3 or 4 buttons (for links to smth)

Years
    • Age 29
    • Seen Mar 22, 2024
    Like you said @Juno do whatever you want and set the name methodman on the top :)
    (just kidding) I have a avatar that looks like a ninja heracross, this is the only graphic with him. I really like the colors and the contours. If you know what to do with what, you can start a signature, with the text:
    "It is always better to be underestimated" and 3 or 4 buttons (for links to smth)

Sure thing, I'll see what I can do. :)

Just to be clear, you don't want me to use the same Heracross image in the signature, right? Just use the colors and a design that complements it?

Methodman

alias Meth0d
    Years
  • öhh?
    And what can I do with this code? they dont have [] / or any commands lol

No just the images from my avatar! :D

Last edited:

xFataLx

Dreaming oV a Dead Sun
    Years
    • Seen Jul 7, 2018
    that's a pretty cool style you got going. can't really give you much cnc cause havn't seen much of these kind of sigs before haha. liking the avatars too. keep up the good work.

Years
    • Age 29
    • Seen Mar 22, 2024

Update 10 - Undertale Month!

I first learned of Undertale about a month ago when Universe made this thread and I fell in love with it (as I know many others have!) It's an incredibly charming game and if you haven't tried it yet, I cannot recommend it enough.

And if you have tried it already, please visit the aforementioned thread and let's talk about it!

(original / source)

USERTITLE

despite everything, it's still you.

SIGNATURE

aeMInmo.png
    aeMInmo.png
    3D442xM.png
    aeMInmo.png

Halloween Edition

Made a few minor changes to the signature, then found a new avatar for a quick Halloween theme. :P

(source)

USERTITLE

happy halloween!

SIGNATURE

aeMInmo.png
    aeMInmo.png
    3D442xM.png
    aeMInmo.png

myystogan

[cimg=width:30px;"]https://i.imgur.com/gbudGz1.png
    Years
  • Hey Juno, you've got an awesome signature directory here. I just took the time to flip through everything and a lot of your CSS feature great equilibrium. I'm a fan of your block-style signatures in particular; they look great!

Can't wait to see what else you'll have in store in the future ;-]

Back