• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

I'm just too fat!

Hiche..

Years
    • Seen Dec 27, 2014
    I've never been called fat, and that's probably due to the fact i've always been skinny. Surprisingly i'm not actually underweight (My BMI is almost exactly perfect for my stature), despite how thin I am.

I'm also one of the chosen few that people hate because I can eat like a horse and not gain a pound.

Exactly the same. People envy me for eating a lot and yet staying "thin".

Uecil

[img]https://i.ibb.co/4jfYrCT/tHdpHUB.png[/img]
    Years
  • There was a point of time in my life I would call myself fat because people used to call me it, but I don't see myself as fat and I'm not fat either.

Sydian

fake your death.
    Years
  • I'm underweight actually, lmao. Never been past 100 lbs. But I've never really looked in the mirror and thought I was fat, though I do have a big pet peeve about ever becoming fat. Being so little all my life, I can't even imagine what it's like to be even slightly bigger than what I am. I would freak out if I ever got noticeably bigger. This probably all sounds rude, but this is just my honest point of view on it.

Bluerang1

pin pin
    Years
  • I had a belly in Year 6 and we were going to go on a week break which would involve swimming which involves semi-nakedness. I had to flatten the belly so I got dumbells and exercised xD But I wasn't even eat. Never really have been bar baby/kiddy fat, I think. Right now I'm lanky which is what I've always been. :)

Another reason why I'm skinny is because in Year 7 or 8, I didn't eat lunch in school as I was saving up my money to buy a phone or DS iForget. But yeah, I pretty much got skinny due to that, at least that's what the family says. But it was their fault that I had to use my own money to buy something it the first place -_-

Last edited:

Zebeedoo

Always remember to smile. ~
    Years
  • *sigh* Weight has always been an issue for me to the point it effects my self-esteem. You see, I have a bit of a tummy, and because I hate it so much, I have to actualy breathe in when I am in public to hide it. I get embarrased because of it. My friends, family and teachers say I am not fat. Though my brother does to annoy me. I'm like..126 lb or somewhere near there. I consider that fat. Everytime I see a thin person while I am out, I always say to myself (and to whoever is with me if I am not alone) "I wish I was as skinny as her." :/

I've been exercising to try and get a near flat tummy.. though nothing seems to be working, as I just keep craving fatty foods all over again. <_>

Years
  • Honestly, I probably am technically overweight. I'm 5' and I want to say about 140lbs? I don't really feel fat, though. I mean, every once in awhile I look at my stomach and thighs and go "those are a bit chubby" but I never dwell on it. I think my body is just about perfect right now. :)

To be honest, I'm surprised I'm not super overweight, though. A lot of people in my family are.

Zeffy

g'day
    Years
    • Seen Feb 7, 2024
    I AM FAT, YES, AND I AM PROUD!

Not much fat people have the nerve to say they're fat and become proud. I still want to lose weight, though. I'm not really obese, but I'm just fat. xD

nm legend

Years
  • hmmmm.....wel i got a lil gut im not supposed to have......its gonna be gone soon tho cuz im very active again......

and yes ever since the holidays two years ago i had a lil extra weight on me i shouldnt have.....and friends....mainly females....say im fat lol (im 156 lbs i should be around 147 -145 atleast)

Captain Hobo.

Posting King
    Years
    • Seen Sep 4, 2011
    No, I don't and I am not.

But, a classmate called me fat. So, I went and asked my whole class and none of them said I was fat.

Caelus

Gone
    Years
    • Seen May 26, 2013
    I used to overweight, but I've lost some fat since last January and I don't eat as much as I used to. I also work out now, so I don't think I am that fat anymore, just a little chubby.

Corvus of the Black Night

Wild Duck Pokémon
    Years
  • Let's put this into perspective.

My health teacher told me to eat more sweets and McDonald's because I was too skinny. MY HEALTH TEACHER.

Although, in reality, I'm actually at my ideal weight. I'm a naturally small (as in bone size) person.

Archeos

I really honestly think I'm fat, and no matter what people say, my mind would hardly ever change. .__.; I can't really call myself skinny, and I'm really not obsese, but I just think I'm fat and I really hate it...

Massacre.

sky's on fire again
    Years
  • I'm not obese, but I consider myself fat, even though I'm at a healthy weight for my age :\. I've been taking vitamins and exercising, but it's not working too well, even though I do it alot.

The Red Chain

Ohhh I had a stage a long time ago where I was a little bigger than I felt comfortable with, despite my family insisting that I was thin. ><; It was just a little tummy fat, but I still ended up getting rid of it in the end. Everyone still tells me that I'm a fine weight when I mention exercising but I still don't feel that way all of the time. ;~; I have stages where I'm unhappy with the tiny bit of a belly and love handles that I have, and other times I'm fine with it. Depends on the day and how I feel I guess. xDD;;

The only time I get a bit of a tummy now though is when I slouch over in a seated position. Though I'm pretty sure that happens to everyone, even those skinny models on TV.
    I don't want a totally flat tummy, honestly, despite being bothered by that little belly of mine at times. Flat tummies look unnatural and a little weird to me, especially on girls. D:

& I would become incredibly disproportionate with a flat tummy because of how my body is. :x

Last edited:
    Back