• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

AMA im late to this and will probably forget to reply but ask anyway

Years
    • she/her
    • Seen May 23, 2023
    sup chase

Funniest tweet you have ever seen?
    If you had to delete any 5 Pokemon from existence, which ones would you choose and why?
    What is the first restaurant you want to eat at once quarantine is over?
    Top 3 favourite TV series?

Sirfetch’d

Funniest tweet you have ever seen?
    If you had to delete any 5 Pokemon from existence, which ones would you choose and why?
    What is the first restaurant you want to eat at once quarantine is over?
    Top 3 favourite TV series?

https://twitter.com/TheMisterMarcus/status/1263573953274150913?s=19
    quilladin, simisear, buzzwole, sawk, and throh
    i ate at this place called the angry tuna a few days ago in florida but it wasnt good lol. dunno where i wanna eat next though!
    uhh tricky one but how to get away with murder, breaking bad, and (currently) dead to me

what do you sound like

a hick

can you post a voice recording and a selfie so we know you're not a catfish?

girl you've seen a selfie that's all you're getting!!!

Why is Castform is your favorite Pokemon? What do you love about it?

Sirfetch'd is actually my favorite! Castform is a close 2nd though and I just love how adorable it is tbh. also it learns a lot of fun moves

TheRose

Youtube Lets Player/Twitch Streamer
    Years
    • Age 34
    • NJ
    • Seen May 16, 2024
    can you defeat a high IV/EV trained sylveon with hidden ability pixelate holding a pixie plate that attacks with hyper beam in Gen 8?

Sirfetch’d

Not too bad really. Only working mornings in a slower department of the store really has its advantages during a pandemic lol

can you defeat a high IV/EV trained sylveon with hidden ability pixelate holding a pixie plate that attacks with hyper beam in Gen 8?

Probably! I'll use a strong steel pokemon

(unless you mean castform and if so no im not in galar rip)

Back