• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

I'm on top of the world!

Years
    • Seen May 9, 2024
    What could happen in your life to make you achieve ultimate happiness at this point in your life?

Elite Overlord LeSabre™

On that 'Non stop road'
    Years
  • Cash. Money. At least $100 million of it. Then I can satisfy my earthly desires, like getting the car I want, moving to the city I want, and buying all the expensive Japan-import anime goods I've been dying to get my hands on. Oh, and being able to eat out for every single meal for life.

Shining Raichu

Expect me like you expect Jesus.
    Years
  • I think escaping would make me happy. I need an adventure, or new people, something to shake up my life. I've fallen into a serious rut and I shouldn't be in a rut at my age. I would be ultimately happy if I could only pull myself out of that... but at the same time my rut is comfortable and I'm a little scared to leave :(

Hannah

beep bop boop
    Years
    • Age 23
    • Seen Nov 16, 2021
    Earning the title as 'New York's best-selling author.'

Oryx

CoquettishCat
    Years
    • Age 31
    • Seen Jan 30, 2015
    A guarantee to be hired by a the company of my choice after college.

Kura

twitter.com/puccarts
    Years
  • Right now? Probably win the lottery and go travelling with my boyfriend or something!
    Simpler version? To have a warmer heated blanket.. the UK gets so cold! Though I could easily buy one with my lottery money!!

With money I wouldnt have to worry about private healthcare or dental care because I wouldn't mind paying out of pocket for the best service.

I'd love to be happily married one day with a nice place but.. that is not going to be anytime soon.

Getting tutored by the world's top animators would be awesome too.

Damn there are lots of things that could be happy; I wouldn't know how to describe ultimate happiness. I guess you only really feel that way with a good surprise. "Congrats you got the job/ school of choice!" or "I really like you too, want to go out?" or "surprise you won the lottery!" Stuff like that.

Back