• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

im relativity new :)

Years
    • Seen Jul 12, 2016
    I love pokemon and minecraft, and i love to battle and trade pokemon. i have a shop set up, but it is pretty small. I love eevees, mews, absols, azelfs, aerodactyls, and many more pokemon. I would give up mega stones for mews. My favorite type is psychic, and my fave 2 megas are mew2 x and absol. I want to make alot of friends on this site. thanks for looking at this :)

Dragon

lover of milotics
    Years
    Hey there, hun! Allow me to be the first to welcome ya to PC! <3 Terrific to meet you tonight, and hope you're enjoying your Friday. :3

Hehe, Mews and Eevees are pretty cute! I love using Eevee on all my pokemon runs, whenever I get the chance too, at least! But you know, the Eevee family is really great in general! If you'd like, why not check out the Eevee and Eeveelution Club? You get to meet fellow members who are fans of Eevee too, so, you'll have things in common with a lot of them! But of course, there is always our Trade Corner to check out if you would like to trade, as well as our Battle Center for any sort of battle discussion! All yours to explore! PC in general is yours to explore too, so, don't be shy, and have a blast, yeah? :D

Feel free to let the staff team know if you have any questions about the site, and I hope that you will enjoy your stay! If you're looking for PC friends, I would love to be your friend! In fact, we can talk or chat anytime you'd like! I'm always open to! Feel free to send me a friend request if you want, and we can talk soon indeed. :3

Years
    And hello from me too! Welcome to the amazing PC!

I have to say, your username is really cute. Eevee and Mew are total cuties that are still fan favorites today, even when we got more interesting Pokemon as the generations go by. If you were looking for battles and trades, Aura's got that part covered so yeah go check them out if you haven't done so already.

Like what Aura said, do take time to explore PC and contact the staff if you need help and read the rules when you can. I'm always happy to chat so feel free to leave me a visitor message, and yeah have fun during your time here!

- Hikari

Years
    • Seen Oct 22, 2023
    Hiya, nice to meet you! Welcome to the community. I go by Nymphadora, but you're always free to call me Ashley. :] I really like that sprite in your avatar. Did you make it yourself? It's pretty creative how you fused Lucario with a Pokémon trainer. If you have more work like this, you should definitely consider posting them in our Art & Design forum. Once you do, you will instantly start receiving comments. You'd be getting compliments, and pointers on things that you need to improve on and whatnot. By following, you'll be improving your skills a ton. I mean, even if you're good, there's always room for some improvements, right?

I'm quite a big fan of Eevee myself. At the moment, Flareon would have to be my most favorite Eeveelution. I just love how it looks; to me, it's simply adorable. Second favorite is Espeon, with Vaporeon being third. Fourth's a tie between Jolteon and Sylveon; can't decide. How about you--which ones do you like? You like Aerodactyl as well? Me too! I'm quite fond of its quickness; when battling, it could out-speed hundreds of other Pokémon. I've used it before, and had plenty of success. n__n

Either way, hope you have fun here and enjoy your stay with us! If you ever need forum-related help, you may always contact staff members (those in bold usernames) or post your problems Community Questions & Feedback. When you're feeling bored and need someone to chat with, I'd be here for you--feel free to send some VMs to me! See you, deary.

Years
    • Seen Feb 16, 2014
    Have you tried out the pixelmon mod?! it's pokemon in minecraft! I love it so much

Years
    • Seen Jul 12, 2016
    I made the sprite for this specifically, and i just threw it together so i had something to show. My username is one i use often on other sites. forge does not like my computer, so no pixelmon for me. Im making a new sprite for my avatar, not telling what it is. Thanks for the welcome!

Great to see that you've so many interests! Means you'll fit in that much more easily. Welcome, Eevee! I love them so much myself and am proud to call myself a member of our eeveelution club. Can't ever get enough of those cuties.

And if you're a spriter then I would love to see more of your work - as an artist I love seeing what others can do and give suggestions if interested. Our Art & Design board is perfect for anyone who wants to show off their artwork so definitely consider that for the future.

Very happy to see that you're already getting involved in the forum, though! :) Trading and battling are really rewarding things to participate in here as they're super good ways to meet other fellow Pokemon fans. Maybe we can trade in the future if I have more to offer! See you around and have a blast on PC.

Back