• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Imagine waking up to find yourself as the opposite gender

salmence33

I'm out here
    Years
    • He/him
    • Seen Apr 26, 2024
    I'd be freaking out but after a few minutes I'd be like"wait I can look at myself"XD

Angela

Aristocracy
    Years
    That would be interesting, but I think it wouldn't be interesting for that long, I would panic after 1 hour of it, then I'd go see a doctor and ask how this had happened, or find some magic lady, but on the bright side of it, I would be able to see myself as a boy. I think the hardest part would be explaining to my friends what had happened.

GFA

Mega Blastoise is my homeboy
    Years
    • Seen Sep 7, 2018
    If I were a girl... I could get away with a hole lot of crap...

Stupid Stuff
    Spoiler:

Mitchman

Banned
    Years
    Well voice training i dunno if your a guy with a deep voice all you have to do is get used to your voice being dreamy and all girly. I think for guys its much more a tempting experience and a challenge then for girls.

Years
    • Seen Sep 18, 2020
    Well voice training i dunno if your a guy with a deep voice all you have to do is get used to your voice being dreamy and all girly.
    What I said was in relation to actual sex changes, rather than the magical happening of this thread.
    Voice coaching is being trained to have a different voice. Changing sex doesn't necessarily make your voice (wo)manly.

BeachBoy

S P A R K of madness
    Years
    Yay, apparently... my thread. XD;

I'll tell ya what it's like, sweeties. :> First, you wake up outside to find that your keys to the house have changed, and the doors to your apartment won't open! (such as passord errors) Confused. You run to the apartment center to wonder why you can't get in. You talk to some of the managers (admins) and wonder why the hell you can't get in your house, panicked, you get no answer. At the same time, you pull up the records to the apartment owner. (the forum leaders page) to see that the owner name has changed. You're worried about what in the world had just occured, and think someone had got ahold of your personal information. You log onto your email to find no key exchange emails had been produced. (password request changes) So you breathe a little easier and go home to your new house, with pink keys in hand, open the door to find your apartment (profile) filled with people laughing, going "WTF!!" and confusion all around and at you, plus balloons flying about in all directions. Then you find out about your body changes. *wink wink*

I'll give you more information as I found out more about my changes. ^____^ <3

EDIT: this post was made when I as "BeachGirl" if you're confused

Last edited:

BHwolfgang

kamikorosu
    Years
    [agelimit]to anyone who doesn't understand my sense of humor or want to continue to be sane[/agelimit]

Spoiler:

Gavin<3

Years
    @Beachy's post:
    ... things like this are what makes PC stand out.

I'd immediately try and flirt with somebody of my old gender, to see if I really could act as my new, or if only my body had changed. 8D

Aegis

The Savage Nymph
    Years
    I'd use the opportunity to hit on Arcanine/Andy and have him actually hit on me back ;[

No but seriously, I'd probably be occupied with the physical changes for a while XD Then I'd just go about my regular day like nothing changed.

Ninja Tree

I turn 1 everyday
    Years
    • Age 16
    • Seen Aug 6, 2010
    Forgot about that, BHWolfGang. I wouldn't be quite sure how to pee anymore.

Yrie

I'm done here. Ciao~
    Years
    Yeah, I'd completely flip out, since I like being a girl, and besides that, imagine how the explaining that I'd have to do, not to mention the teasing I would receive. >.<

s0nido

turn up the engine
    Years
    ...I would be shocked, to say the least. The only good thing about being a girl is the voice. Girls generally have voices suited for singing. And if I didn't get that, that day would be the worst day of my life, unless I were a hot girl. Then I could flirt with guys without having people stare at me. All hot girls do that, don't they?

abweitl

:D
    Years
    • Seen Feb 11, 2012
    i would love to be a girl so i could look super hot and get all the straight guys.

buuuut. i wouldn't want to be a tranny.

kissing. raindrops

just jump, you might fly <3
    Years
    I'd wonder how I turned male in the first place. Then I'd accept it cause I think being a guy would be sweet. I'd wear low jeans that hang off my ass and have short hair that wouldn't take forever to get ready.

.inLOVE

el su bosillo <3
    Years
    I'm not that sure it would be THAT bad. I mean, it would be neat to experience it. But at the same time, I would be pretty sad. Being a girl is lots of fun.

Back