• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

In a pokemon world, what would you be?

What would you be if Pokemon were for real?

• Pokemon Trainer!

Votes: 28 68.3%
  • Pokemon Breeder!

Votes: 6 14.6%
  • Pokemon Ranger

Votes: 2 4.9%
  • Pokemon Contest Star!

• Pokemon Researcher/ Scientist!

Votes: 1 2.4%
  • Do the same old boring jobs. Studying, blab, blab, blab.

• Total voters

Megaman765

Really wants shiny Porygon Z:3
    Years
    I'd probobly be a normal type gym leader :p With a trusty porygon Z on my side (Ok maybe a porygon or porygon 2 if I were one of the weaker gyms >.<)

JawKam

The Dragonite Master
    Years
    • Seen Apr 16, 2018
    I would be in the position of Ash, wandering all regions of the Pokemon world. :)

Eevee4Ever54

Paramore #1 Fan <333
    Years
    Probably either a coordinator, because making your Pokemon's moves look a certain way to look cool, beautiful, etc, sounds fun. Or a breeder, because you'd get to work with all different kinds of Pokemon, and let's not forget the babies. 8D <3

Years
    • Seen Jan 4, 2013
    I'd be the erratic citizen who takes in any and every stray Pokemon and refuses to exploit them for battling

Years
    • Seen Sep 17, 2017
    Since I liked e4darthteej's thread so much (this one right here: https://tinyurl.com/n6f84p), I decided to make this one similar to his but instead, what would you WISH to BE in the Pokemon world if it ever existed?

I suggest people to take their time and reserve their patience while reading this post, because I want every true Pokemon fans to feel this feeling I'm feeling over here.

If I was in the Pokemon world like that one depicted in the anime, then there are countless things that I would do there. But this thread is not about that, instead only about what I would be.
    I would actually be a lot of things together like an all-in-one person, and here's the story of it:

I would be a Pokemon Trainer training all types of Pokemon and all Pokemon that I own instead of just a few specific ones in my team.
    I would let my Pokemon be almost always out of their Pokeballs and following me together at my back until it becomes important for me to put them back in their Pokeballs.
    They would almost be like human following me almost all the times!

I would be a Coordinator too, and I would be using my contest skills in battles too, creating beautiful looking attacks and devastating combination attacks when I needed to.

After that on my list is Researcher, and I would specialize about all Pokemon in general, and that also counts Legends about Pokemon, Legendary Pokemon and ancient Pokemon too.

I would be in actual the Champion, but I would rarely battle unless necessary.
    Instead, I would be mainly an Explorer, which you can get a clear idea if you compare to Steven.
    I would roam the worlds, faraway islands, ancient ruins, deep inside caves and forests and secret places, over the top of mountains, and under the sea just for the sake of having fun exploring and finding out things.
    While I'm also a champion, I would secretly help stop any criminal organization or bad doings, which you can get a clear idea if you compare to Lance, and maybe even Cynthia.

While I roam the world, I would help establish the right ways of doing things and teach people on the way how to treat their Pokemon better, and maybe even own a school, but I myself wouldn't be the teacher.

Oh, and yeah, a Gym of mine which is only open a few times in the year, like Giovanni's Gym, would be awesome.
    I would give away badges by testing and seeing if trainers possess the skills and know the right ways of doing things, rather than defeating me, the Gym Leader, in battle - because that would be impossible.

But yeah, going through adventures, travelling the world with my Pokemon and maybe some friends, meeting new people and befriending them, and seeing new places would be what is going to drive me.
    Like someone pointed out before, if the people are as nice as the people in the anime, and the world is just so perfect, it's just too great to deny.
    I can't stop imagining wildly even now...

Frozen King Prawns

Forget Rollout. NOW! Grrr.
    Years
    I'd probably be a breeder, as I generally like having pokemon more than using them for battle, but still, I'd probably participate in as many pokemon battles as I could be bothered to be involved in. :D

Masquerainisthajam

Self-Proclaimed Gym Leader
    Years
    I'll be a Gym Leader specializing in the "Eclectic" types: all kinds! I'll probably be a top coordinator, too. I'd probably start off with my trusty Masquerain by my side.

Back