• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

In a pokemon world, what would you be?

What would you be if Pokemon were for real?

• Pokemon Trainer!

Votes: 28 68.3%
  • Pokemon Breeder!

Votes: 6 14.6%
  • Pokemon Ranger

Votes: 2 4.9%
  • Pokemon Contest Star!

• Pokemon Researcher/ Scientist!

Votes: 1 2.4%
  • Do the same old boring jobs. Studying, blab, blab, blab.

• Total voters

Xtreme99

EVd Pokemon Colector
    Years
    pokemon trainer thats a rival For example these guys i would be like them
    Kanto=Gary
    Hoenn=Really dont know lol maybe an evil brandon lol
    Johto=?
    Sinnoh-Paul
    Yeah i would be goind to every region i can to raise and make my pokemon strong

Last edited:

mervyn797

What? I'm right here. >D
    Years
    • Seen Nov 28, 2011
    If Pokemon were for real, what would you do?

Tell us!
    Pokemon trainer? No need to ask that. Most of us will.
    Contests? anyone whats to devote their entire time to it?
    How about being a breeder. Or a ranger?

Years
    I would be a Pokemon Breeder for sure. Some sort of construction guy would be neat. Using Rhydon or Steelix to get tunneling. Scyther to chop trees.

As for Pokemon breeding? Any mystery egg that hatches Bidoof would go towards breakfast.

Mmmm. Bidoofchops for breakfast...

Jolene

Your huckleberry friend
    Years
    • Age 28
    • Seen Apr 18, 2024
    I'd be a Combee keeper. I like Combees.

Hamilton

*Creative Quote Goes Here*
    Years
    • Seen Aug 9, 2016
    and you know what, i was gonna make this thread a few days ago- thanks for saving me the trouble :)
    it's actually a 3 way tie between Trainer, Breeder, and Contest Star- but i gave the win to breeder- i come from a pretty hick and rural area (in NJ- hard to believe, right?) and my grandfather always takes us up to his friends farm to work with the animals- so yeah.............
    but also, when i outgrow the farm, i would take my three favorite Pokemon from the farm with me on an adventure-
    on that adventure, in my free time, i do a couple contests
    i grow old and become a scientist with the same 3 Pokemon from my childhood
    ....................and then i die :P

Years
    I wouldn't give up my lifestyle but i would catch pokemon and battle, everyday.
    It would probably be the best thing to happen to the earth if they did become real =)

xXI JOE IXx

I would be a trainer. Sadly, if pokemon where real, people would beat and abuse them like they do to animals today :o

Years
    I would definatly be a contest star. Hopefully the contests will be like that in the anime, not games. Id love to show off my Pokemon's beauty, and be able tobattle, at the same time. Id get to be creative.

Years
    • Age 28
    • Seen Mar 29, 2019
    I voted for breeder, only because the option of traveling and having pokemon, but not battling, wasn't there.

©ereal Killer

Illusions or Real Illusions ♥
    Years
    • Seen Jul 4, 2011
    What? Wheres the 'pokemon dictator' option??
    I was born for world domination >:]

Oh well, from trainer to rocket grunt to new leader of team rocket so yeah... pokemon trainer for me...

Azonic

hello friends
    Years
    I'd definitely be the typical Pokemon trainer. It's most exciting to find different battles rather than contests or breeding. Battling is the best part of Pokemon in my opinion; definitely Trainer. xD

Back