• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

In a pokemon world, what would you be?

What would you be if Pokemon were for real?

• Pokemon Trainer!

Votes: 28 68.3%
  • Pokemon Breeder!

Votes: 6 14.6%
  • Pokemon Ranger

Votes: 2 4.9%
  • Pokemon Contest Star!

• Pokemon Researcher/ Scientist!

Votes: 1 2.4%
  • Do the same old boring jobs. Studying, blab, blab, blab.

• Total voters

Casey333

~Johto Trainer~
Years
    • US
    • Seen Jan 10, 2018
    I would definitly be a trainer! =D
    I couldnt be like a gym leader limiting to just one type. I would have to catch as many pokemon as possible!!!

Years
    • Seen Jun 24, 2011
    Trainer (:
    I guess as a side thing I could do Gym Leading. I dunno what type though lol. Probably normal or ground/rock.

Years
    • Seen Jul 30, 2009
    id like to be a trainer as it gets all the privalages of all of the others as you may research teach collect also as yuo go along

Azonic

hello friends
    Years
  • Definitely a Pokemon Trainer. That way I can travel and move around. Gym Leader / Elite Four would be nice because you have the rank and the power, but you're pretty much confined to a certain area. I want to explore. :c

Years
    • Seen Jul 26, 2010
    Psh! I'd be a teacher! Teaching all of you how to be trainers!
    Oh, what now?
    But yeah seriously, I'd be a teacher. :3

Years
  • I would be a wild Misty. I would be at level 19 and you can throw Pokeballs at me. My attacks would be Sweet Kiss, Rage, Frustration, and Hi Jump Kick. I would be a legendary. I would be paired with a wild Ash. He would have the attacks : Rollout, Volt Tackle, Surf and Hydro pump.

Our enemies would be Jessie and James. Her attacks would be Scary Face, Rage, Sheer Cold, and Mean Look. While James would have the attacks Withdraw, Rest, Snore, and Harden.

It would be awesome. :D

Last edited:

Lance

I would be a wild Misty. I would be at level 19 and you can throw Pokeballs at me. My attacks would be Sweet Kiss (for Ash ;)), Surf, Frustration, and Hi Jump Kick. I would be a legendary. I would be paired with a wild Ash. He would have the attacks : Lovely Kiss, Harden, Lick, and Surf.

Our enemies would be Jessie and James. Her attacks would be Scary Face, Rage, Sheer Cold, and Mean Look. While James would have the attacks Withdraw, Rest, Snore, and Harden.

Harden? Okay,I though other stuff..

Trainer of course,with my Gardevoir free from Pokeball xD

Years
  • Harden? Okay,I though other stuff..

Trainer of course,with my Gardevoir free from Pokeball xD

If you want me to change it to Withdraw I will. I just didn't want them to have the same attack names. Both do the same exact thing.

I edited my previous post to make it say this:

I would be a wild Misty. I would be at level 19 and you can throw Pokeballs at me. My attacks would be Sweet Kiss, Rage, Frustration, and Hi Jump Kick. I would be a legendary. I would be paired with a wild Ash. He would have the attacks : Rollout, Volt Tackle, Surf and Hydro pump. (like a special Pikachu. XD)

Years
  • All jokes aside, I would most like to be a Pokemon trainer. I'd go to all the regions and I can have any Pokemon I wanted. I would start off with a Chikorita as my companion. We'd be great buddies. I could battle against gyms, participate in contests, take part in the battle frontier. You have more options as a Pokemon trainer. :)

I would wear the same hat as the new girl in HGSS.

Years
  • I would be a trainer, training to be a pokemon master, possibly stepping in when people like team rocket are doing thing they shouldn't be doing.

I'd Train a lot, then quickly collect the badges then train some more, waiting for people to challenge me.

As I grew older I'd become a pokemon researcher.

You forgot to put member of an evil organization on the list!!

clobeau

Rise and Shine.
    Years
    • UK
    • Seen Oct 10, 2009
    If I was a Pokémon I would be the toughest Pokémon ever, nobody would defeat me!

Top Hat T-Rex

I'm Bringing Classy Back
    Years
  • I would a Pokemon Breeder, Brock is like my idol! And I don't know why, I like hatching eggs...

A Fronteir Brain or a Pokemon Trainer would be sweet too, they're on my list..

magrathean

Eevee Breeder
    Years
  • A gym leader. And a breeder.

My Eeveelution gym would be completely awesome. I've dreamt about it before...sigh...

skorupoke

Skorupi! Use Poison Fang!
    Years
    • Seen Aug 30, 2022
    Poison Gym Leader:
    Skorupi lv 100
    Skorupi lv 100
    Skorupi lv 100
    Skorupi lv 100
    Skorupi lv 100
    Skorupi lv 100

Back