• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

6th Gen In-Game Quick Questions & Answers

Status
Not open for further replies.

Abby

#freecoffee
Years
  • So quick question about the Eon Ticket. I'm guessing it takes you to the place where you befriended Latia/os. Do you battle the one you dont have there? And if my assumption is correct, how do you know which to Soar on? Or can only the first one be soared on?

You battle the one you don't have, but you still soar on the first one.

Shiny

content creator on twitch
    Years
  • Hi, I'm looking for some help regarding the Trick House. I'm at the stage with the arrows which spin. I've spent a good two hours trying to figure it out with no luck x_x

Years
  • Can you rematch with Brendan/May after the delta episode?

I don't think so based on what I remember reading. The last battle is just after the end credits before the Delta Episode. The only rematches post-Delta are Wally, Elite Four and all those registered on the Trainer's Eyes (barring Gym Leaders).

Years
  • DexNav and Hordes. For the Barboach, catch one (Or Whiscash but I don't know if they're in the wild). It should appear on your dexnav in the water area. You can now scan for it just like you would any other Pokemon.

But Barboach it's not a pokemon you can find surfing. And from what I know you can't use DexNav while fishing. How am I supposed to scan it?

Candy

[img]http://i.imgur.com/snz4bEm.png[/img]
    Years
  • But Barboach it's not a pokemon you can find surfing. And from what I know you can't use DexNav while fishing. How am I supposed to scan it?

1. Fish for a Barboach
    2. Catch a random one
    3. Use the Dex Nav and search for Barboach
    4. ???
    5. Profit

It's possible, I've tried it out on Feebas myself. :>

Years
    • Seen Dec 1, 2014
    Why has Kyogre disappeared?

My son has Alpha Sapphire on his 3DSXL

After unsuccessfully trying a couple of times to catch Kyogre , he went to the team aqua base to get a Masterball so he would have 100% chance of catching Kyogre. However when we went back to the Cave of Origins, Kyogre had disappeared and the sound of his growling had stopped as well.

What should he do to get Kyogre back as he can't continue the game until it is back , he is worried the only way is going to be to delete his progress and start from the beginning again

Thank you for any help you can give us

Years
  • Your son will have to go and defeat the Elite Four in order for Kyogre to reappear.

To expand on this: you can defeat Kyogre/Groudon and the story will continue, you then challenge Wallace at the gym, obtain Dive, and then move on to the pokemon league. Once you have defeated the elite four, go speak with the scientist at the weather station to find out where Kyogre/Groudon is.

Last edited:

Blueredemption

Never stop exploring!
    Years
    • Age 25
    • Seen Oct 16, 2023
    To add on to what okeers said.. if the weather events are still going on outside, there is a side door a little bit after the start of the cave that will bring you back to kyogre. Of course, if you did faint Kyogre, you will have to fight the e4 like okeers stated

Blueredemption

Never stop exploring!
    Years
    • Age 25
    • Seen Oct 16, 2023
    Sorry about that, i had the wrong town name. I edited the post, its Rustboro not Slateport

Years
    • Seen Dec 1, 2014
    To add on to what okeers said.. if the weather events are still going on outside, there is a side door a little bit after the start of the cave that will bring you back to kyogre. Of course, if you did faint Kyogre, you will have to fight the e4 like okeers stated

THANK YOU .... the side door worked. He is very happy. Thank you again

Years
  • It may have been answered already but are the cover legends shiny locked?

As far as I know, it's not concrete proven if Groudon/Kyogre/Rayquaza are shiny-locked or not. I know that the legendaries encountered in the Mirage Spots can be soft-resetted for shininess but there could be a chance that may also be the case for Groudon/Kyogre/Rayquaza.

But yeah, still not fully confirmed but someone could hopefully prove if they can be shiny.

Years
  • As far as I know, it's not concrete proven if Groudon/Kyogre/Rayquaza are shiny-locked or not. I know that the legendaries encountered in the Mirage Spots can be soft-resetted for shininess but there could be a chance that may also be the case for Groudon/Kyogre/Rayquaza.

But yeah, still not fully confirmed but someone could hopefully prove if they can be shiny.
    Thanks a lot, haven't got the games yet but I just want to know whether I'm going to wasting my time soft resetting for shiny primal group on and mega rayqauzza!:)

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back