• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

6th Gen In-game teams

OffRoadSP

Still working on Sun & Moon...
    Years
    The teams for my playthrough will consist of Pokemon unobtainable in the Kalos Pokedex. Though I did bring over my shiny Wingull to perform in Contests.

Current teams:

Team Ruby: Treecko, Torchic, Beautifly, Seedot, Vigoroth, Wingull (shiny)

Team Sapphire: Mudkip, Beldum, Dustox, Shroomish

Years
    ALPHA SAPPHIRE
    In-game teams
    In-game teams
    In-game teams
    In-game teams
    In-game teams
    In-game teams

tofu-scrambler

small independent marshmallow
    Years
    • Seen Nov 19, 2015
    my current alpha sapphire team (i'm on the 8th gym):

avery the flygon
    pixel the ninetails
    rolf the gardevoir
    lluvia the ludicolo
    muerte the weezing
    i'm sorry the hm slave (linoone)

this is actually my first playthrough, i just haven't touched the game in ages nor have i beaten it yet. :c

Kayges

Ebb & Flow
    Years
    • Age 30
    • USA
    • Seen Feb 22, 2016
    Alpha Sapphire

Elias the Swampert ♂
    Kaida the Swellow ♀
    Ra the Electrode
    Phyress the Torkoal ♀

I've just beaten Fortree Gym with this team. Winona and Flannery tie for my favorite gym leaders in this generation, as a fun fact.

I wanted to challenge myself by only using these four comrades for as long as they can take me without using the Exp. Share. I also tried to use pokemon I've never raised before to the end and that rule actually applies to all four of them here. Ra has been doing wonders with Electro Ball as his speed is quite unmatched. Phyress keeps the team grounded with her superior defenses even against supereffective attacks. Elias is serving as my all-around fighter. Kaida goes in for the OHKOs when applicable and does a mighty fine job of it with Brave Bird.

All in all I have really enjoyed my time with them so far.

magicalgirlj

I liek Popplio
    Years
    This is my team when I entered the hall of fame
    Heatran male named Roy Mustand
    Hariyama male named Masato
    Female Manectric named Ibuki
    Male Gardevior named Nuriko
    Male Swampert named Skinner
    Latias named Madoka

Bounsweet

Fruit Pokémon
    Years
    • Seen Sep 17, 2018
    I have played my Alpha Sapphire game about three times and each time I ended up using like 4/6 of the same Pokémon, just because a lot of the options for team building in-game for ORAS has some of my all-time favorite Pokémon lol.

In-game teams
    In-game teams
    In-game teams
    In-game teams
    In-game teams
    In-game teams

I've used Cosplay Pikachu and Latias in other playthroughs, as well, and enjoyed using them a lot.

Back