• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Chit-Chat: In which we welcome back Shining Raichu from his extended vacation

Status
Not open for further replies.

Echidna

i don't care what's in your hair
Years
A chick doing a dude's cosplay. I don't think that'd work too well... Well, unless crossdressing is your thing.

Wow that really back-fired right there ;-;

On second thought:
Spoiler:

IN YO FACE B**** or something like that.

Echidna

i don't care what's in your hair
Years
*backfired

Anyways, 95% of the time, it's best to do a cosplay of a person that is the same gender as you are. Or else it'd just be weird.

Yeah because you're an expert at douchey-guy cosplay. :p
No wait, that's just how you dress. Nvm.

Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Dec 11, 2023
*backfired

Anyways, 95% of the time, it's best to do a cosplay of a person that is the same gender as you are. Or else it'd just be weird.
Then at least half of the female cosplayers are weird because there are a lot of females who cosplays a males (myself included. though the character I cosplayed looks like a female to many so vOv)

Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Dec 11, 2023
I've seen my fair share as well. Then there is the fact that I've seen at man Misty every convention I've gone to so far.

Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Dec 11, 2023
haha. tell that to all the people who do yeah. also everyone who cosplays Ash does his first outfit. It makes me kinda want to cosplay him with his newest outfit. Or at least not his Kanto/Johto one.

Aquacorde

⟡ dig down, dig down ⟡
Years
I've always wanted his AG outfit just to wear. Because I love it and that would totally work as normal clothing. :3

Nathan

Blade of Justice
Years
I love cosplay, specifically Japanese ones. These girls know what they're doing!

Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Dec 11, 2023
I've always wanted his AG outfit just to wear. Because I love it and that would totally work as normal clothing. :3
I love his AG outfit as well ~ My least favorite is his DP one but that's because it doesn't have a hoodie ah-ahaha.... which, yes. does make the kanto/johto third on my list.

OH. that's where the typo is. I thought it was a word fjdsklf wow.

Aquacorde

⟡ dig down, dig down ⟡
Years
I love his AG outfit as well ~ My least favorite is his DP one but that's because it doesn't have a hoodie ah-ahaha.... which, yes. does make the kanto/johto third on my list.
I love DP outfit to look at but I would probably hate to wear it haha.

Also I'm looking through Bulba's list of clothing in the anime and there's a screenshot of every pair of swim trunks Ash has ever had...

Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Dec 11, 2023
I love DP outfit to look at but I would probably hate to wear it haha.

Also I'm looking through Bulba's list of clothing in the anime and there's a screenshot of every pair of swim trunks Ash has ever had...
Pretty much! Ash does look good in it but I wouldn't want to wear it myself. I'd rather BW or AG really.

Wow what? of all the things his swim trunks....

Treecko

the princess without voice
Years
After Ash's original outfit, I like his DP outfit second. It reminds me of his original outfit for some reason. Though yeah I'd never wear it. His AG and BW outfits look really comfortable.

Yeah it's weird how Bulba's got pictures of every outfit the main characters have worn, even their swimsuit and pajamas. Including pictures of Max in his swimsuits. O_O

Aquacorde

⟡ dig down, dig down ⟡
Years
Augh now I'm remembering why I was going to buy a sewing machineeee. I wanted to make cool things to wear like the AG hoodie and BW jacket and fun skirts and stylin' jackets and all sorts of ridiculous things that I have no idea how to make.

ahahahahaha max and his dark green speedo ahahaha

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back