• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

<insert cheesy introduction>

Years
    • Seen May 9, 2016
    Hello my name is Aureoliin and this feels like an AA meeting speech.
    I don't know how to introduce myself.
    But, uh, hi!

kingdenas

#Team Popplio <3
    Years
  • Hello Aureoliin! Welcome to the PC! Nice to meet you ^^

I know it can be hard to introduce yourself, but try to tell us more about you! Maybe we can find a person who has the same interests as you or we can suggest a section that may fit you! Don't be shy! Here! Some questions ^^ How do you caracterize your personality? What are your hobbies? Favourite Pokémon Game? Let us know ^^

I really hope you go explore our forums! We have so much to do ... Awesome discussions and threads, cool events, etc! ^^

If you ever want to talk with me, just send me a message!
    Enjoy your stay! See you around~

Years
  • Hi! Welcome to PC!

As the others have said, why not tell us more about yourself? This will help us get to know you more, and help us direct you in sections you may be interested in around the forum. Everyone here is really nice and willing to help you with any questions and concerns you may have. You'll make new friends in no time here!

Hope to see you around!

Years
  • What is an introduction?? I can only seem to say three sentences before I run out of things, lol. But all that matters is that you introduced yourself at all. (b'')b Good first step. Welcome, Aureoliin! Be sure to stick around and ask if you need anything, plenty of staff around to help out of need be. I'm always down to chat myself.

Charlie Brown

[font=lato]coolcoolcool[/font]
    Years
  • Hi Aureoliin! My name is Charlie Brown, and I'm a Pokeholic ;)

Welcome to the forum! I guess in a way we're sort of like AA in that we're a tightknit and open community? Haha but seriously, there are heaps of friendly people here always willing to have a chat and meet new people - hopefully you make a lot of cool friends and have some fun here!

If you ever need any help feel free to leave me a message. Looking forward to seeing you around!

Sopheria

響け〜 響け!
    Years
  • Hiya! Welcome to PC, Aureoliin!

Haha, don't worry, introductions can be tough. Like Sheep said, we're just glad to have you here, and glad for the opportunity to welcome you to our wonderful little community :3 I hope you have a great time here. But I'm sure you will, if you're a fellow Pokeholic like the rest of us~

On that subject though, what are some of your favorite things about Pokemon? Are you into the games, the anime, the merchandise, etc? Got any favorite Pokes in particular? :)

Years
    • Seen May 9, 2016
    Ahah, hello everyone!
    Well, I started playing Pokemon last year (because I am super lame and also super late to the party). And I don't own a DS, sadly, so I am also super not up to date on anything. I play the GBA games on an emulator on my phone these days /please don't stone me/ and I grew up obsessed with watching the anime.
    As far as non-Pokemon introductory things, I'm 18 and I live in Canada, going to school for graphic design.
    Definitely sticking around a while, I hope I get to know you all at some point :)

Charlie Brown

[font=lato]coolcoolcool[/font]
    Years
  • Ahah, hello everyone!
    Well, I started playing Pokemon last year (because I am super lame and also super late to the party). And I don't own a DS, sadly, so I am also super not up to date on anything. I play the GBA games on an emulator on my phone these days /please don't stone me/ and I grew up obsessed with watching the anime.
    As far as non-Pokemon introductory things, I'm 18 and I live in Canada, going to school for graphic design.
    Definitely sticking around a while, I hope I get to know you all at some point :)

Hahahaha I've seen a lot of people play Pokemon on their phone on the train, I think it's a perfectly legit way to play the games. Have you ever played any ROM hacks? Those might be cool to play as well.

Cool to hear you're into graphic design! I used to do quite a bit of graphic design but then fell out of practice and never made the time to practice and make new things and now I'm just eh. We do have a cool graphic design community here in the "Art & Design" section, it would be cool to see some of your stuff some time! :D

Back