• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Instruments~~

Aegis

The Savage Nymph
    Years
    So, do you play instruments or do anything musical?

I play the piano O:

charizard_maa

Queen Chair
    Years
    In my younger years in band I played Trombone. Boy did I suck on that think. I mean I literally did suck on that thing. That was from sixth to mid-seventh grade Then I was switch to tuba for the school band and boy did I did some much better. I stuck on tuba till I graduated in 12th.

Stuck on Tuba...good name for a band....hmm

Funny I was telling this to my friends at work and they were surprise since I am a skinny old thing here. haha A skinny guy playing tuba.

Margot

some things are that simple
    Years
    • they/he
    • Seen Apr 16, 2022
    I used to play the oboe in grades 5-7, but I dropped it to be in the volleyball that and I didn't really understand the music :<. I wanted to play the drums for a while but I never got around to it XD

Years
    • Seen Nov 10, 2007
    Absolutly. I play the French Horn (Only in the school's orchestra). I'm not a professional but I can say that I'm really good.

Last edited:

Alex

what will it be next?
    Years
    • Seen Dec 30, 2022
    I play Piano, I play Guitar, and incidentally can play Bass if I want to. :\ Guitar is harder than Bass, and is basically the exact same thing.

And I wanna pick up the Saxophone a little. xD;

Oh, I play the Recorder, but everyone can play that >>

Sorano

幸福☆
    Years
    When I was in grade 7-8, I played the flute. I must admit, I was pretty pro. ;x When I reached high school I stopped playing, though, because I hate playing instruments.

Other than that, my friend taught me how to play ONE song on his electric guitar. Once again, I must admit... I'm pretty pro. XD

Manaphy1128

We're Making Gods
    Years
    I play the Clarinet...well...er...the mouthpiece and barrel at the moment.

I can play the recorder too(If I find it...)

Chikara

ʕ´•ᴥ•`ʔ
    Years
    I play the pencil and pens more commonly known as banging... or beat banging ._.' XD

No, I can't play any real instruments. I CAN sing though :o

Last edited:

Pikabloo

Years
    • Seen Sep 8, 2010
    I used to play the violin in school during years 7-9... But I haven't played it for two years, so I'm pretty sure I'm really bad at it now.

Soari

Years
    • Age 25
    • Seen Aug 26, 2015
    I am really good at playing instruments Flute in Grade 4 and 5 and now we don't have in Grade 6.

kiler

Fo Shizzle Dizzle
    Years
    i play synthesizer pretty well, and i have been making music for about 4 or 5 years now, i think.

i can also play electronic drums (dum machines)

kiler in da crib.

Cherrim

PSA: Blossom Shower theme is BACK ♥
    Years
    :| I played trumpet for a year and a half in grade six and seven, but I haven't touched it since, nor have I learnt any other instruments.

I loved playing though; I wish I could have found lessons here, or had room for a music course in high school.

Radikaru

moonrose
    Years
    I'm a member of a small local band.
    I sing, and I play guitar (electric and acoustic), and I'm able to play the piano and violin.
    I wanna learn to play the harp. <3

Years
    • MA
    • Seen Jul 26, 2008
    I tought myself Keyboards, and played it in a band I was in once, but we sucked..Really, really hard..

I also did vocals, if that counts as "Something Musical" xD

But the only thing that I would actually consider myself good at is 6-string Guitar, but I'm sick to death of always having to play Rythum T_T

But! Next year for my 16th birthday I'm getting a Jackson RR3 from my parents. It's kind of their way of making up for the fact that they're too effing cheap to buy me a car that year xD

Always and Never

Nick // Always and Never
    Years
    Guitar. Piano. The computer. Voice. Bass. Drums. Anything where I can make hardcore death metal. Guitar is my main thing, in a local band with some guys from my school. I love my friend, since we're opening up for Sleep for Seradis or whatever it's called.

Yeah, guitar = life.

Back