• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Into the Unknown: Don't Choose Your Own Mafia [n3]

Sawsbuck

used Jump Kick! It's super effective!
Years
  • Ok so both penguins visited last night. I don't think we know who the second penguin is — Saws who did you visit out of me and Aldo? And can the other penguin please use this info to claim? (Questioning why a penguin would visit Aldo and not Sparks/jd but yknow)

Aldo because I wanted to make sure I wasn't a vig, if I was then my target would be one we had sussed

Aldo

Survivalist
    Years
    • Age 21
    • Seen Apr 24, 2024
    It may be a mere supposition, but I think we had on our hands a One-Shot Vigilante, as the only time two players have died was during Night Zero, if I recall correctly. Also, I visited L'Belle last night.

Charlie Brown might be a Priest. With that new information, adding the report that Sawsbuck claims to have given me unknowingly, plus Sparkin's question, I believe it's guaranteed that L'Belle and Nakuzami are mafia. I remember jdthebud asking what my hunch on suspecting L'Belle was based on, but one of the very definitions of hunch is that it's a guess based on intuition. I had no logic, but a feeling.

My stance is that voting either Nakuzami or L'Belle will be a progress to our cause.

Charlie Brown

[font=lato]coolcoolcool[/font]
    Years
  • Yeah that's true Saws, good move.

I visited Sparks btw, @Sparks did you receive any system message? And who did you visit?

@Aldo - I don't think anyone has claimed to visit me before so it could be Priest, unless Sparkin visited me and gave me a hint as penguin.

I'm torn between Aldo and Naku but leaning more towards Aldo as scum, playing the long-game of bussing L'Belle. But I'm pretty convinced L'Belle is mafia at this point. Gonna hold off on voting for now though.

Sparkin

I actually forgot to send an action tonight. Sorry about that!
    And I didn't receive a system message either, so you're defo priest, I'm sure

@Naku who did you visit?

Nakuzami

[img]https://i.imgur.com/iwlpePA.png[/img]
    Years
  • @Naku who did you visit?
    And before you ask, I haven't visited anyone. GP told me at the beginning of the game that I have a one time use action and to use it wisely, so as far as I know I'm a damn Treestump or something, which would certainly be a gp thing to do
    I didn't.

Convenient that everyone else seems to be forgetting their actions

L'Belle

I am beauty!
    Years
  • Yeah still not getting why I'm evil Aldo. You have this 'feeling' that i'm an evil mastermind, but how do you plan on convincing us with just a 'feeling?' Your stance is that voting Nakuzami or I will be a progress to our cause, but what cause? Not to the town's cause that's for sure. I personally have no idea what I am supposed to be at this point, so I can't help you with that.

Nakuzami

Years
  • It would seem that the phase is meant to only have a few hours left and no one has voted?

I still think a lynch on either L'belle or Aldo is reasonable.

Vote L'belle

Not voting rn is a good way to let the maf sneak in at phase end. Plus I'm going to sleep and the phase might be over by the time I'm awake

Last edited:

Aldo

Survivalist
    Years
    • Age 21
    • Seen Apr 24, 2024
    how do you plan on convincing us with just a 'feeling?'

I'm aware a feeling is nothing compared to logic, or evidence (while there's none save for random penguin messages), but as gimmepie basically confirmed to Sparkin, we're in a MyLo situation. We still are, I believe, therefore meaning that there are two mafia alive. Using the process of elimination, as Sawsbuck is Penguin, Sparkin was cleared by a modslip and Charlie Brown is a Priest, the only two left are indubitably the mafia.

Also:

Your stance is that voting Nakuzami or I will be a progress to our cause, but what cause? Not to the town's cause that's for sure. I personally have no idea what I am supposed to be at this point, so I can't help you with that.
    Progressing from where I said that there are two mafia, you two are counterclaims. Yet, where I bolded, you state that voting you or Nakuzami is anti-town.

Sparkin

Aldo looks like town with that last post. Also didn't like Naku throwing shade at me for no reason, so I'm guessing L'Belle and Naku
    [vote] L'Belle

Nakuzami

Years
  • Aldo looks like town with that last post. Also didn't like Naku throwing shade at me for no reason, so I'm guessing L'Belle and Naku
    [vote] L'Belle
    With the comment that your meta confirmation wasn't necessarily one hundred percent? That wasn't no reason; it's a legitimate possibility that I didn't want to completely overlook. Yet I said in the same breath that I don't think it's likely to be the case and that I still believe you to be town.

Years
  • Night Three

L'Belle, the Vigilante, is dead. He was aligned with the Town.

Players

gimmepie as the GM

Fletch as The Monk
    Pecilia as The Cyclist
    Desinishon as The Doctor
    Kitty as The Gramps
    Sparkin as ???
    Bidoof FTW as The Gunslinger
    Nakuzami as ???
    jdthebud as The Trickster
    Charlie Brown as ???
    Sawsbuck as ???
    Aldo as ???
    L'Belle as The Vigilante

Years
  • Game Over

Charlie Brown, the Priest, is dead. He was aligned with the Town.
    The Mafia, Kitty, Aldo and Nakuzami, win!

Players

gimmepie as the GM

Fletch as The Monk
    Pecilia as The Cyclist
    Desinishon as The Doctor
    Kitty as The Gramps
    Sparkin as A Penguin
    Bidoof FTW as The Gunslinger
    Nakuzami as The Strongman
    jdthebud as The Trickster
    Charlie Brown as The Priest
    Sawsbuck as A Penguin
    Aldo as The Saboteur
    L'Belle as The Vigilante

Nakuzami

Years
  • *doesn't see an announcement on Discord that the game is over*

*goes into the maf chat* "should i use my NA tonight just for fun since I'm probably a strongman and it wouldn't really matter anyways but---"

*gp pops in* dude you already won

"oh."

Back