• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Into the Unknown: Don't Choose Your Own Mafia [n3]

L'Belle

I am beauty!
Years
  • I have been troubled at posting due to lack of notifications during the last day. But regardless.

I visited Kitty on night zero and jdthebud last night. Due to Kitty's wording in the post above mine, and the fact that jdthebud visited Desinishon on night zero, I'm inclined to believe that I may be a roleblocker of sorts.

For now I'll [Vote] L'Belle due to a hunch I've had since I read day one.

Seriously, what hunch? What did I do to make you so sure that I'm an evildoer?

Charlie Brown

[font=lato]coolcoolcool[/font]
    Years
  • Seriously, what hunch? What did I do to make you so sure that I'm an evildoer?

Who have you targeted each night?

--

Kitty as ???
    Sparkin as Town
    Nakuzami as ???
    jdthebud as Santa?
    Charlie Brown as ???
    Sawsbuck as Vig? or Penguin (either way, redirected N0)
    Aldo as ???
    L'Belle as ???

Penguin 1
    Penguin 2
    Unknown town role

Mafia 1
    Mafia 2
    Mafia 3

Which means three of Kitty, Naku, Aldo, L'Belle, and myself are mafia. Going to eliminate myself from my logic since I know I'm not mafia but none of my visit recipients received any system messages so nothing to confirm my innocence by.

N0
    Sawsbuck visited Naku (got redirected to Desi from Peci's cyclist ability??? Or redirected somewhere)
    jd visited Desi
    ??? visited jd
    CB visited Kitty

N1
    Sawsbuck visited Doof
    Doof killed by Vig
    jd visited Sawsbuck
    Sawsbuck received Vest
    Penguin 1 visited Naku
    Penguin 2 visited Doof
    CB visited jd

Based on the above there's only one unknown town role, and this town role might not leave a system message.

Aldo claims to have visited Kitty and jd (same people as me) but neither received a system message from either my visit or Aldo's visit - this can't be possible because there's only one town role left that might not leave a system message. Because of this, scumreading Aldo.

@jd, guessing someone visited you N0 or you would've received an alignment report (naughty or nice)

@Naku, can you please share the hint you received from the Penguin? Scumleaning for not sharing the hint straight away, can't really think of an instance where sharing the hint would hurt town.

@Sparkin, who have you visited?

If Naku and Aldo are mafia, this leaves the last mafia between L'Belle and Kitty. Slight scumlean on L'Belle based on the possibility of Aldo bussing L'Belle.

Based on all this I'm less confident in lynching Kitty than I am in lynching Aldo so moving my lynch towards Aldo. Encouraging you to do the same @jd and @Saws.

[unlynch] Kitty
    [lynch] Aldo

Last edited:

Sparkin

I visited L'belle on the first night, Naku last night

The 4 main suspects have the lowest post counts among everyone. Since Aldo's a newbie, I don't think he's a busser, so he's either town and L'belle's mafia, or he's mafia and L'belle's town. Him not explaining his hunch makes me think it's the latter, although I can't be sure yet. But this does make Kitty and Naku almost confirmed scum so...

I also didn't understand what's the visitors from down south in Naku's penguin message means. I thought they were more on the point than that?

[Vote] Kitty since there's already more votes on them

Nakuzami

[img]https://i.imgur.com/iwlpePA.png[/img]
    Years
  • N0
    Sawsbuck visited Naku (got redirected to Desi from Peci's cyclist ability??? Or redirected somewhere)
    jd visited Desi
    ??? visited jd
    CB visited Kitty

N1
    Sawsbuck visited Doof
    Doof killed by Vig
    jd visited Sawsbuck
    Sawsbuck received Vest
    Penguin 1 visited Naku
    Penguin 2 visited Doof
    CB visited jd

Based on the above there's only one unknown town role, and this town role might not leave a system message.

@Naku, can you please share the hint you received from the Penguin? Scumleaning for not sharing the hint straight away, can't really think of an instance where sharing the hint would hurt town.
    calm ur lil' tits Peanuts boy

I started typing a response to your other post last night but didn't finish it bc frankly I cbf'd with Thanksgiving stuff going on.
    ALso Naku cna you let us know what your clue was that you received? And anyone else who was visited by the penguins?Since Saws visited Doof, going to say that Saws is vig and Peci might have redirected him from Naku to Desi on N0.
    The hint was legit just that doof didn't have a visiting role

I didn't reveal it at the time bc that could include roles such as granny. Revealing it would either make maf go after someone else with a potential visiting role (which, hey look, they didn't), or it would do pretty much nothing at the time of me getting the hint

On that note, with your little list, I got the hint N0, not last night, which would make Saws a Penguin if anything, not a vig.

And I'll be honest, with being busy I haven't been paying much attention, so why are you even assuming that there is a vig

I also didn't understand what's the visitors from down south in Naku's penguin message means. I thought they were more on the point than that?
    what are you even talking about

that's from the phase post

And before you ask, I haven't visited anyone. GP told me at the beginning of the game that I have a one time use action and to use it wisely, so as far as I know I'm a damn Treestump or something, which would certainly be a gp thing to do

Charlie Brown

Years
  • Ah thanks for clarifying Naku. I?m assuming there?s a big based on the flavour text for N1 saying that someone else came to Doof and was happy to stab them as well / and the fact that two people died on N0.

Nakuzami

Years
  • oops. I should probably vote.

it doesn't look like either Kitty or Aldo have said anything since the wagons started? Nor does it look like L'Belle has cast a vote

I count 3 : 1 : 1 on Kitty : Aldo : L'Belle, with the one vote on L'Belle being from Aldo

Vote Kitty

Voting either of the others wouldn't mean much unless another person decides to change to them

Years
  • Night Two
    So I don't know if I'll be able to be around when I said this change was coming and you've all had extra time anyway so screw it.

Kitty, the Gramps, is dead. She was aligned with the Mafia.

Players

gimmepie as the GM

Fletch as The Monk
    Pecilia as The Cyclist
    Desinishon as The Doctor
    Kitty as The Gramps
    Sparkin as ???
    Bidoof FTW as The Gunslinger
    Nakuzami as ???
    jdthebud as ???
    Charlie Brown as ???
    Sawsbuck as ???
    Aldo as ???
    L'Belle as ???

Years
  • Day Three
    There was a lot of debate, but in the end the mafia decided they were going to kill the annoying guy with the funny hat. Going to the confessional wasn't going to help the mafia for the things they did to their victim.

jdthebud, the Trickster, is dead. He was aligned with the Town.

Players

gimmepie as the GM

Fletch as The Monk
    Pecilia as The Cyclist
    Desinishon as The Doctor
    Kitty as The Gramps
    Sparkin as ???
    Bidoof FTW as The Gunslinger
    Nakuzami as ???
    jdthebud as The Trickster
    Charlie Brown as ???
    Sawsbuck as ???
    Aldo as ???
    L'Belle as ???

Aldo

Survivalist
    Years
    • Age 21
    • Seen Apr 24, 2024
    I have received the message that there are no more third paty roles left.

Charlie Brown

Years
  • Ok so both penguins visited last night. I don't think we know who the second penguin is — Saws who did you visit out of me and Aldo? And can the other penguin please use this info to claim? (Questioning why a penguin would visit Aldo and not Sparks/jd but yknow)

Nakuzami

Years
  • I didn't receive any sort of hint or system message last night
    Naku, who is your scumteam?
    I saw this after phase end and I wanted to ask what jd meant, whether he was asking me who I thought was scum or if he was accusing me, but rip

also, I'm assuming that Sparkin and Saws are the penguins, but it did occur to me yesterday as far as Sparkin's meta confirmation that I guess he could also technically be a mafia role that doesn't attend meetings, but that's a slim possibility.

It's MyLo again though, so

I would say either L'Belle or Aldo. I'm thinking of going for the former first

Back