• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

intro

Years
    • Seen Sep 29, 2018
    Hello everyone who is a Pokémon fan,

I am a new member of Pokecommunity and I am a huge fan of Ash ketchum & Pikachu.

They are my favorite characters in the Pokémon anime.
    I think of them having great potential for something that is beyond what they are. But I like them just the way they are

Anyway what do members do in this website ?

Years
  • Hi Prime! Welcome to PC, good to meet you. Ash was a favorite character of mine from the anime too, he's always so adorable and amusing to watch. Are you keeping up with the X&Y series? How do you like it so far?

And we do a whole lot of things here. :) Trading and battling are among some of the more popular things, though people also play forum games, roleplay, talk about pretty much anything (be it Pokemon-related or not), and even play ROM hacks or other member-made games. You're pretty much covered here! Have fun~

Years
  • I find Ash pretty adorbs, but there's much cuter characters out there. Welcome to the forums by the way, Ketchum Prime!

I used to watch the anime quite regularly, but it's gotten repetitive in recent seasons but maybe something might redeem me eventually. If you're interested in discussing the anime, we have the Pokemon Anime section. Members here do a lot of things, which Sheep pretty much summed up in her post.

Hopefully we've all got your interests covered, and yeah have a fun time with us!

- Hikamaru

Years
    • Seen Sep 29, 2018
    Yes, I have been keep track of X&Y series, and Hello Sheep and Hikamaru thank you of your response to my intro

Dragon

lover of milotics
    Years
  • Hiya, welcome! <33

Try and not to revive any thread that's a month + old, okie~? Ill let this slide though, since you are new and all, but just be careful next time. :]

Have a great time~!

Back