• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Introduce

Years
    • she / they
    • Seen Jan 12, 2024
    Hi there Haarryy! Welcome to the community! Would you mind telling us more about yourself? ヽ( ´¬`)ノ

tokyodrift

[i]got me looking for attention[/i]
    Years
    • Age 30
    • he/him
    • Seen Mar 8, 2024
    Welcome to PC Haarryy! What made you want to join the community if you don't mind me asking?

Years
    • Seen Oct 8, 2020
    Hey there.shogun must help me here in yamagu harbor in cloud white 2 the man with the pass what pass is that and in pokemon center shogun standing and he said he will give me a false pass in the harbor but if i comes there .there is nobody.please help. Asseblief help my net ek sukkel te veel

Years
    • she / they
    • Seen Jan 12, 2024
    Hey there.shogun must help me here in yamagu harbor in cloud white 2 the man with the pass what pass is that and in pokemon center shogun standing and he said he will give me a false pass in the harbor but if i comes there .there is nobody.please help. Asseblief help my net ek sukkel te veel
    Hi there! Welcome to the community. I'm.. honestly not sure what you're talking about and can't make any sense of your paragraph, but this forum is for introducing yourself to the forums. If you have questions about Pokémon, they should go in the section relevant to the game you're asking about.

Good luck!

Back