• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Introducing..... Me!

Years
    Hello everyone,

I stumbled upon pokecommunity a couple of days ago and remembered that I made an account here a few years ago, but never used it. So I'd just like to introduce myself, so that hopefully I can meet some friendly people here.

I'm 18 years old, from Denmark and have played pokemon since Red. I was too young to remember the first generation, but have played ever main game since. Now I'd like to get into competitive battling, as I've always been interested, but never really had the patience to go about breeding and ev training, etc.

Anyway, I hope I'll enjoy myself here, and look forward to getting to you :)

Dragon

lover of milotics
    Years
    Heya again! And aw, that's okay; we're happy that you can be with us right now! I'm Dragon, or Shawn by the way. Welcome board, and I hope you've had a great holiday! <33

I've been playing Pokemon since Yellow myself; those were great times, huh? Ah, but yeah, we in PC have a pretty good battling community; you can hop on the Battling and Team Building board to get some tips and advice on how to build your competitive pokemon team, get some extra advice about battling, and so on! I hope you'll enjoy it, as well as anywhere else you choose to go~!

See you later, and I look forward on getting to know you too! Have a fantastic time, and I'd love to hear from you again! C:

Wahey welcome back! We always love seeing returning members so good choice popping back in. 8] Great to meet you, Mastavida. n~n

I originally started with Red and Blue too - can't believe how fast time has flown. We have a lot of people like that here on PokeCommunity and many members are at least 18 year olds who have been involved with the franchise for many years. So of course you'll fit in swimmingly! The Battling & Team Building forum as well as our amazing Pokemon Showdown server are all here waiting for your participation so please don't hesitate to get involved. Some time and dedication will ensure you become an awesome battler.

Enjoy your time exploring! If you'd like to chat you're more than welcome to message me. Hope you had a great holiday!

Years
    Definitely hope I'm not too late to this... since I'm always one who ends up posting late in welcome threads, but anyways welcome back to PC Mastavida!

I've seen others like you who made accounts years ago and then went silent for a while before rediscovering the forums, and I'm sure you can stick around and see what you missed those two years ago. Both Dragon and Sheep have mentioned the Battling & Team Building and the Showdown server, where out battlers tend to hang around. The server is a great place to battle and chat with fellow PC members so do consider paying a visit there. I'm not a dedicated breeder myself so that's why I tend to battle via Showdown, since it alleviates most of those issues.

I'll see you around, and happy holidays to you as well! If you ever want to chat, just shoot a visitor message my way and I'd be happy to talk up a storm (lol). Cheers and have fun for now!

- Hikamaru

Back