• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Introducing The Johto Elite (without David)

Ho-Oh

used Sacred Fire!
    Years
    • Seen Jul 1, 2023
    A little slow/late, Jake? XD

I've always liked it, so yeah.

Timbjerr

[color=Indigo][i][b]T-o-X-i-C[/b][/i][/color]
    Years
    Now without graphical glitching? ^_^

I loved the public beta, and of course I love the final version...goes well with my new avatar/signature. :P

Last edited:

BHwolfgang

kamikorosu
    Years
    I knew there would be a good reason to stay past midnight to check on Pokecommunity.

Congratulations! Who knew that this forum style improved so much during these past, few months. :)

Arcanine

There is no "-tina"
    Years
    Like I said, I did a double take when I first saw the header. XD

Anyway, I like the theme. And like I said many months ago, when it's finished I'd use it. And thus I switched. I've been wanting another dark theme for sometime now. And I think it matches pretty good with my current banner/avy set thingy. Looks good Jake.

Zet

Years
    Let's cut to the chase: do you like dark styles?
    [url-inline="showthread.php?p=5824352&styleid=181"]Click here to switch to it now,[/url-inline]
    and if you like it, go to your User CP, edit options and under "Forum Style" select "The Johto Elite" from the dropdown menu.

So anyway, two months ago, I introduced a beta of a new style I was working on. I'm pleased to say that I'm (mostly) satisfied with how it turned out.

I'm also a little dissatisfied with the color scheme because it looks a little off, but hey, if it pleases people. :D

Whatever the case, this is a dark style that I hope you guys will like. It's pretty much the style I've been using the whole time and it's a colorful style for those who love the Elite Four in HeartGold/SoulSilver.

When I'm not lazy, I guess I'll post screenshots and show off the hidden features. :D

As always, I'm looking forward to feedback as well as any issues you guys encounter. :P
    You might wanna change that 1 to a 5, since the 1 redirects to the iphone style.

Years
    • Seen Dec 4, 2011
    Eh... not my taste personally. I ad blocked the banner.

The colours are nice though.

Cid

Years
    I really like this style.
    I wasn't used to dark styles back then, but I guess now it just fits my new theme.

Keep up the good work. And congratulations, too, on finishing the style.

RTHookers

Banned
    Years
    Or you could just switch back to the Pichu theme like me ^.
    Nice but I don't like the whole dark thing. Hard to see (eyesight problems..)

thefacelessone64

PokeBaller
    Years
    Or you could just switch back to the Pichu theme like me ^.
    Nice but I don't like the whole dark thing. Hard to see (eyesight problems..)

don't listen to 'em op, i think it looks great! lol

TrilbyMenetti

HeartGold trainer
    Years
    • Age 32
    • Seen Mar 3, 2011
    It'll take a while to get used to I suppose (I kind of miss the old user friendly yellow layout), but this re-design definitely looks superb and in my opinion, much more mature.

Congratulations to whoever designed this new design.

RTHookers

Banned
    Years
    don't listen to 'em op, i think it looks great! lol
    DON'T make me angry. I stated my opinion that it's nice and all but I have a hard time seeing things because of my eyesight problems. So shut up and read the momma kissin' post before you momma kissin' reply.
    Don't come "oh I didn't mean it" because what you did was just **** on my opinion without even taking the fact I have eyesight problems.

(Sorry it's not in place OP but I hate it when people just **** all over my opinion, despite it was positive, without taking the fact the reason I won't *variable* it. (In this case, have a hard time seeing))

Back