• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Introduction I guess?

Years
    • He / Him
    • Seen May 9, 2024
    Hello! My name is Kyatra and I'm a new member here. I mostly do art and challenges and will most definitely scour through the forums for these.
    I'm not sure if I'll do much posting as I lack socializing skills but I hope to get my fill of the fandom here.

Maybe from time to time I'll post art but for now I'll just vibe a bit at the back, thank you!

Years
  • Hi Kyatra, welcome! :D yeah it's fine if you'd rather not post much, to each their own. Hope you'll stick around though, you seem really cool! Coming from someone who also does art and challenges aha

Years
  • What's up Kyatra and welcome to the Pokecommunity! Don't even worry about not having much socializing skills. When I started out here I was on the same boat, but I didn't think about that aspect at all. I just answered questions to thought provoking threads and built up from there. No doubt you'll get the hang of it as well :)

I hope we get to see your art as well! Love to see people doing things so much better than I can lol. You're gonna wanna go to the Art Studio section for that stuff I believe :)

And yeah, we're all about vibing so you'll fit right in! Hope to see you around!

Years
  • Hi Kyatra! Welcome!

A lot of us are in the same boat with regards to social skills. Post as often, or as infrequently, as you feel comfortable, and just enjoy your time here! :)

Basically, what they said! ^

Back