• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Introductions

SonicUpdater

Helping the trainers
Years
  • Might as well make this my first post here on the website, makes sense to do so. I go under a few different names i guess, but if you want you can call me Sam. Can't wait to meet new people, and enjoy everything the forum has to offer.:)

Years
  • Hiya Sam and big welcome to PokeCommunity. :3 Good to meet you!

So you're just here in hopes of getting more involved with a Pokemon community? There are plenty of things to do here from joining clubs to roleplaying and even trying out hacks so you have many choices.. feel free to tell us a little more about yourself if you'd like some suggestions on where to go. I personally recommend Pokemon Clubs and Fan Clubs & Groups for new members given that it's a fantastic way to meet people with similar interests.

Have a blast. <3 If you're ever lost feel free to ask a staff member; we're the members with bold blue, orange, and red names so we're easy to spot. See you.

Dragon

lover of milotics
    Years
  • Fantastic to meet you, Sam! But of course this forum has loads of things to offer you! From friends to fantastic moments, PC has it all. (:

Anywho Sammy, this forum does indeed have loads of topics and boards, and great friends along the way during your time here. I recommend Video Games myself, since it's always a great way to meet more people too! Well, either or, explore where you see fit, and I hope you have a marvelous time doing so. <33

Ciao for now, and take care! I'm always happy to help you out whenever I can! Haaave a great evening. <33

Years
    • Seen Nov 14, 2023
    Welcome aboard Sam! I'm pretty new here too but the forums is a lot of fun! (especially if you follow the rules).

You'll make plenty of friends. Everyone here is pretty chill. :)

Back