• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Inu Yasha RP

Miyu-chan

.::f l o w e r g i r l::.
    Years
    • Age 35
    • Seen Apr 23, 2014
    Um... I hope it's not too late... But can I be... Miroku? ^^; I know it's strange to have a girl be a guy, but it's good practice for my writing... n_n; Please?

Trottor

A New Hope
    Years
    *half-smiles when Inuyasha takes the shard* Hm...ok then I'm off *starts walking the other way and bumps into Sango after taking nearly two steps @.@ Then he stops and sits down between where Inuyasha was and Sango*

Years
    • Seen Aug 30, 2021
    ((Okay, Miyu! ^_^ And LP, I know that InuYasha curses sometimes, but the forum rules say that you are not allowed to on the boards, so please don't curse in the RP. Maybe say something like 'darn' instead.))

"Great," Sango muttered as she grabbed Hiraikotsu. She ran off to where Kirara was standing, and jumped onto its back as soon as it transformed.
    "Come on, let's find InuYasha," she said, signaling for the others to jump on.

((Edit: Ack! You posted before me. O_o Well, Sango wasn't by InuYasha, lol.))

Trottor

A New Hope
    Years
    ((karazy keyboard, I didn't type that! lol ^^...on the random news, I can make a bow and arrows @.@ l} --> ^^))

Rio

Years
    ((dude that is awsome is it like this |} -->))
    any-way
    BIC- *looking at the wierd tiger-demon*
    hey where do you think you are going!!!!!!!
    *runs at the tiger and starts poking him like there will be no tomorow ^^*

Trottor

A New Hope
    Years
    ((yes, I'm not sure if the bow is backwards or not, but oh well))
    Hey, hands off! and I'm not going anywhere *points to himself sitting down*

Miyu-chan

Years
    • Age 35
    • Seen Apr 23, 2014
    ((Yay! I'm Houshi-sama! xD What shall I do...? o_o))

Miroku was in the forest, searching for anything that might be wrong.
    He sighed to himself. Too bad there wasn't any pretty girls here... he thought, hands twitching slightly.
    "Nope, nothing here." he said out loud, shifting his weight on his staff.
    He glanced around one more time before turning around to walk back where the others are.
    But Miroku didn't hear the rustle of leaves behind him...

((Now would be a very good time for someone to pounce on Miroku. =3))

Years
    • Seen Aug 30, 2021
    Kirara jumped through some bushes, with Sango and Kagome riding on its back. It immediately noticed Miroku standing in the way, and tried to fly off, but it was too late. It crashed and landed right on top of him.

((Can I call Kirara a girl, lol? Or is it an 'it'?))

Miyu-chan

Years
    • Age 35
    • Seen Apr 23, 2014
    Miroku was caught off track with a heavy weight on top of him.
    "Oof!" he mumbled. However, he quickly got up and assumed a fighting pose, but when he saw who they were...
    "Ah~ Kagome and Sango~" Pretty girls come when you need them... he thought happily.

Trottor

A New Hope
    Years
    *starts to think why doesn't that shard that he gave me work on this Inuyasha? He should be paralyzed be now*

Xhaiden

Cosplayer of Doom
    Years
    Kagome stood transfixed by a strange force ((Accually it was a evil cuse known as my mother won't let me on the computer)) She shook her head, clearing away the strange dream that had held her mind. "InuYasha?" She asked, rubbing her head in confusion.

Back