• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Inu Yasha RP

Xhaiden

Cosplayer of Doom
    Years
    Kagome's eyes snapped to the tree, the familiar tingle of a Shikkon no Katera running up her spine. She freed her bow, knocking an arrow as she pulled back the string. She aimed at the light glow of the shard, Letting the target come to her. She felt her powers flow into the shaft of the arrow, all of her other senses dulling as she released the arrow. She exhaled, the whole transition happening in only a few seconds. she watched as her now glowing arrow shot through the branches of the tree, impaling the youkai.

Trottor

A New Hope
    Years
    Gah! *falls out of the tree bleeding madly* Who are you anyway? *he asked the girl that shot him with the sacred arrow, as he got up and held his massive in blood, side. He tore up a piece of his black kimono and put it on his bloody wound and the black kimono suddenly turned to a dark red* That hurt! *as he clutched his hand on his bleeding side, a blue aura formed on his palm* good thing I picked up this technique or you would have killed me...

Xhaiden

Cosplayer of Doom
    Years
    ((Oh bite me I was lost and I was too lazy to read the rest! ))

Kagome blinked in mild confusion, lowering her bow. She felt a strange sensation in her mind but choose to ignore it for now.

Trottor

A New Hope
    Years
    *the bleeding took a while to stop, but finally did and he sat down, badly injured and questtioned of the young girl* Can you tell me your name? Or why you shot me? *he asked mildly, not showing pain, frustration, but more towards happiness, though he was not exactly happy*

Trottor

A New Hope
    Years
    "bad guy"? anyone can be a "bad guy", but thats not the point is it? If it isn't then I dont see why you attacked me...*covered his side more*

Trottor

A New Hope
    Years
    *Tora cringes his injured and bloody body as the hanyou got ready to attack. He couldn't bear another attack and live, let alone Inuyasha's attack*

Trottor

A New Hope
    Years
    *Tora lays on the ground, unconsious and bleeding massively once again after being struck by the tetsaiga, and his face turned pale, though he was still breathing*

Xhaiden

Cosplayer of Doom
    Years
    "Osuwari!!!!!" Kagome yelled loudly, watching as the hanyou faceplanted into the dirt. She walked over to the limp Tora. "....I...feel so horrible!" She exclaimed, hateing herself even more then usual. She slid to her knees near him, wishing she hadn't shot him. Her aura seemed to expand somehow, the jewel about her neck glowing brightly. Power surged from her into the fallen Youkai, repairing his wounds. " Gomen ne..." She murmered, standing. She walked away in a daze, unsure about what had occured, her hand clutched firmly around the incomplete jewel.

Trottor

A New Hope
    Years
    *the Youki's eyes jolted open, and dimmed, though staying open instead of closing abain. He looked to the human girl next to him with the jewel in her hand and sat up, slowly*I..it's ok. T..thankyou *he said softly looking down at his blood-stained kimono, covered in a deep red* T..thankyou *he repeated*

Xhaiden

Cosplayer of Doom
    Years
    Kagome studied the jewel unsurely, confused by what had happened."..InuYasha...I don't think I feel well...." Said Weakly, the forest spinning about her . Her eyes rolled back, her body falling the the ground unconcious.
    The world was black to her, all of her energy drained from her body. She felt like she was floating, small spheres of energy floating about in her subconcious.

Back