• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Inuyasha

Miyu-chan

.::f l o w e r g i r l::.
Years
    • Age 35
    • Seen Apr 23, 2014
    A feudal fairy tale? :/ Interesting... *laughs thinking about Inuyasha & co. in Cinderella* n_n;;

Kairi

The Original $staff_title
    Years
    • Seen Feb 3, 2021
    It says that on the manga too...

Hey, Miyu-chan, if you've seen it, did you like the episode with King Takeda Kuranosuke?, He was the king who saw Sango slay that youkai six years ago. It seems like your type of episode. ^_^

Miyu-chan

.::f l o w e r g i r l::.
    Years
    • Age 35
    • Seen Apr 23, 2014
    Yes. *_* That episode was so kawaii~! XD I just love Sango and Miroku together... Thank God that Sango didn't go with that King. =P n_n

Years
    • Seen Aug 30, 2021
    Accckk! I'm late posting about the movie thing, but I do agree. ^_^; I saw pictures of it and Inu Yasha, especially, looked different. I prefer the anime art!

Keitaro

Urashima
    Years
  • I've seen the first season so far of the series, it's too bad they have to drag it on like Dragon Ball but it is the creator of Ranma? we are talking about here and I'm trying to watch it all. So far the best character by far is Myouga because he's so cool lol I also like Sesshomaru he's a good character they created who might become my favorite of the series in time to come. As for the females Kagome & Sango for sure.

I also know lot of hardcore InuYasha fans that seem to despise Kikyo but I don't think she's all that bad so far since she does enjoy the peaceful surroundings and can be gentle even in the after life. But I guess I'll have to watch to see what is so bad about her *shrugs* (plz don't spoil it for me ^.^')

Years
    • Seen Aug 30, 2021
    Yeah, I know! Alot of people don't like her becau- *gets knocked out with a pillow* Okay, I won't ruin it then. X_X;;

Shining Arcanine

Senior Super Moderator
    Years
  • Lightning said:
    :P You said you understood both english and Japanese. So technically you don't understand Japanese, you understand the english subtitled. XD

I understand enough Japanese to find my way around in a Yuugiou episode where all they say anyway is "Doraa!", "Torappu kaado!", "Boku no taan da" or stuff like that. I bet I spelled/said everything wrong since it was from memory. XD I'm taking Japanese every Saturday, though, so soon I'll be able to watch anime in raw format and be able to get the jist of it. ^___^

I said I understood both versions. I never said how I understood.

Inuyasha

Too Tired to Care.
    Years
  • XD ^.^! Meh and my girlfriend are so into inuyasha! she actually got me into it, before i was really into kenshin, DBZ, and the 3dish zoids...(and various others) but now its inuyasha! and the movies rock, i got her... obtained for her... the second movie. ITS SO COOL! its all, l33tn355 and kawaii and stuff... i wont spoil it. an i am gonna cosplay as inu for halloween, an she's gunna be kagome, and we got people to be sango and miroku, unless he wants to be minomouru. XP but yeah, this is getting to be an obsession for meh! i cant sleep till i watch it on CN and then i feeel like crap the next day! its worth it! hehe... but yes... the second movie is good, and i heard the third one is coming out in december... it was supposed t be out in october... actually... this saturday. but nope. december. -cries- baka.

*Kagome*

The Loveless
    Years
  • Kayleigh said:
    Oh, I see. ^_^;;

Does anyone have the Inu Yasha game on Playstation? I bought it not too long ago and it's pretty neat!
    Hey I have the Inuyasha game on playstation I've had it for two months.
    I'm kinda new here so I don't know whats really going on so can you fill me in? I have an msn group that won a few awards for best inuyasha group but I think Inuyasha World is the best. If you want you can visit it at https://groups.msn.com/CardCaptorSailorMoonandInuyashaFans/homepage
    if you go I hope you like it.

*Kagome*

Years
    • Age 37
    • Ga
    • Seen Jan 22, 2008
    Kairi said:
    I use subtitles, and through it I've learned a minuscule amount of Japanese. ^_^;
    just from watching it? that would nice if i could do that...lol, the world would a beter place! hehehe

Back