• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

6th Gen Inverse Battles

Palamon

Silence is Purple
Years
  • This was a battle style only in Generation Six, and was not carried over to Sun/Moon. It's a battles style that reverses type matchups. For example: normal and ghost being super effective to one another. Inverse Battles aren't really in the main story, and can only be done when playing against other players or at the Inverse House/Secret Bases.

Did you do Inverse battles? What is your opinion on them? Would you like to see them return?

Years
    • Seen Jun 15, 2021
    I enjoyed the inverse battles myself, they were a fun little change of pace that made me have to stop and think about what move I should use

Years
  • I genuinely miss Inverse Battles and they were an interesting twist to the usual way of doing Pokemon battles and I wish they were a more prevalent part of the games.

Back