• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Is English your native language?

Black_Wolf

I'm online. I'm just invisible
    Years
    Lo siento, pero el ingles no es mi lengua native, el espanol es mi primer lenguage.

I'm sorry, but my native tongue is not english, spanish is my first language.

waveguidebuizel

weirdguybuizel
    Years
    My first language is some obscure dialect of Chinese, but it's really close to Cantonese. But now, I barely know anything...

Off-topic: Wow, three in a row. All of you have some sort of color at the beginning of your name too...

Ayano Katagiri

♥ 陳意涵 - 痞子英雄
    Years
    My first language was Mandarin, but I kinda do poorly at it now having not learnt it fully and instead coming to NZ and speaking English.

Years
    • Age 37
    • Seen yesterday
    English is the only language that my family speaks, unless "redneck" counts. But I feel that that is just a dialect of American English.

To increase my knowledge, I am learning Brazilian Portuguese. One of my favorite books has a few passages in the language, which made me want to learn it. So far, I can only say a few odd phrases.

STEELIXMANIAC

Hatena de Wasshoi!
    Years
    Yes, it is my native language. My second best language would be Chinese. Hehehe.

I plan to learn French, Spanish and possibly Italian in the future. I can only count one to ten in Spanish, and some few other Spanish words as well.

/Circa

a face in the clouds.
    Years
    My first language was Serbian, than English, then German and my friend teaches me spanish, so far one of the things I know is:

Yo tiene muy caliente cuerpo.

PunkerThanThou

way too punx for giraffes.
    Years
    • Age 33
    • Seen Jan 31, 2008
    Sort of...I've always known Hebrew and English. :P When I was a kid, moreso English, but I went to an Israeli school so...

Kasu-chan

her dearest wish~
    Years
    Nope, English isn't my native language. Spanish was my first, but I speak in English a lot more ever since years ago. I love speaking in Spanish but after time, I became accustomed to English the most. I know some Italian, too. :3

Lo-chan

Seme Dara will get you :o
    Years
    I wish my native langauge was something different like Italian or Russian.. But its English. I can speak some Japanese though and understand it. But Im just a begginer so.. XD

Years
    • Seen Sep 18, 2020
    UK English, is.

After almost 16 years of the language, it's... boring, really, boring...
    Next year: Something different. :P

Back