• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

''Is it seriously still loading?''

ソラ

Im gonna be the King of the Pirates
Years
  • I like load times tho, like i can take a sip of Green tea, and take a few seconds to see what my family is doing lol, But sometimes it does get annoying. KHBBS has the worst IMO for me, but install data is....epic. x3

Qin

The Flaming Rat's General!
    Years
    • Seen Jul 15, 2011
    Dragon Age Origins. It was deceptive. You see, it started off with really fast load times, but it slowly got worse as the days went by, until I actually spent ten minutes waiting for a cut-scene to load. Needless to say, the disc went flying out of the window.

Sydian

fake your death.
    Years
  • Tales of the Abyss lmao. I would just go grab a can of Dr. Pepper while I waited on that crap to load.

Kenpokid

Hee-ho!
    Years
    • Seen May 22, 2016
    I find that Team Fortress 2 and the Half-Life Deathmatch games have VERY annoying loading times.

~Ryukaa

total nerd
    Years
  • I haven't played any game recently with a huge loading time recently. The closest thing I can think of is Kingdom Hearts: Biryth by Sleep and Tales of the World: Radiant Mythology. o3o
    Okami Wii is pretty decent with load times.

Years
  • Sim City 4 Deluxe Edition, back when I had a Plugins folder over 1 GB in size, took 5 minutes to load the opening/intro video due to loading up these plugins into my RAM, and, with larger cities of mine, it would take another 5 minutes to load. None of the other games I own that I've played even compare. Sometimes Sim City 4 would take several minutes to load from the desktop because of all the plugins I had installed, as well (so basically I was waiting 10 minutes sometimes to even pick a city to play). That was probably a product of my computer at the time, though. n_n;;

Back