• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Is Mega Lucario too Powerful?

Years
    • Seen Oct 1, 2020
    I've seen that the Adaptability is a bit too strong for Mega Lucario.

What do you think about Mega Lucario?

Is it frustrating too fight against it?

Nah

Years
    • Age 31
    • she/her, they/them
    • Seen today
    It's more specifically that it's Adaptability on top of base 145/140 attacking stats with 112 Speed (that it can make better use of since Megas now get their new Speed on the turn they mega evolve), two priority moves, and the ability to boost either one of its attacking stats. That's easily Ubers level raw power right there. Sure, it's frail, but who gives a fuck about that when you can just smash the opposing Pokemon into oblivion before they can do anything?

Years
  • It's definitely too powerful for OU but in Ubers it's not that amazing really I'd say. There's quite a few threats/checks to it there I'm pretty sure.

Back