• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Is there a card that you will hold on to?

Years
    • Age 37
    • Seen Oct 24, 2005
    My Jungle Holographic Kangaskhan. I don't care how crappy it is, it's MINE, it was my first Holo, and that's about all that counts. Anyhoo, I got about 5 of the things, so I'm not gonna lose it too quickly.

Timbjerr

[color=Indigo][i][b]T-o-X-i-C[/b][/i][/color]
    Years
  • My Neo Revelation Crobat...I knew it was gonna be my fave card up to that point because I had read spoilers long before NR actually came out, but I didn't expect to get one in the very first NR pack I bought...so when I did, I took it as an omen...now I have like 4 NR crobats...all in my Crobat deck, but I can tell which one was my original cuz it has a small scratch on the picture that only I can tel is there...in fact, I'm looking at it right now as I'm typing...

Sage

*sigh*
    Years
  • My Japanese Holo Lugia.. I'll never let that go. oo;

Other than that, prolly my TCG League Promos (considering I'm not a TCG League Gym Leader anymore)

Years
    • Age 40
    • Seen Mar 7, 2009
    Ermm... I try to hold on to all of my cards. Although there is one card in which I hold higher regard. I have a Neo2 Tyrogue, which once stalled for about 15 turns when I was down 6-1 on prizes, that thing not only stalled, but using Smash Punch, I was able to take out 2 Magcargos and an Entei, I actually came back to tie that game solely because of Rogue...

I "retired" that card later that day...

Timbjerr

[color=Indigo][i][b]T-o-X-i-C[/b][/i][/color]
    Years
  • Mega Man said:
    Ermm... I try to hold on to all of my cards. Although there is one card in which I hold higher regard. I have a Neo2 Tyrogue, which once stalled for about 15 turns when I was down 6-1 on prizes, that thing not only stalled, but using Smash Punch, I was able to take out 2 Magcargos and an Entei, I actually came back to tie that game solely because of Rogue...

I "retired" that card later that day...

wow! talk about getting lucky with your coin flips...

KLS

PC's Eternal Witness
    Years
  • Bullados said:
    My Jungle Holographic Kangaskhan. I don't care how crappy it is, it's MINE, it was my first Holo, and that's about all that counts. Anyhoo, I got about 5 of the things, so I'm not gonna lose it too quickly.

lol the kangashkan's pretty good 2 me
    the first time i got a blastoise out of a booster pack
    i love that card
    and i still have it after 5 years

Kairi

The Original $staff_title
    Years
    • Seen Feb 3, 2021
    Well, my favorite card that I prize would probably be an Edition 1 Blastoise a friend gave me...I'm always keeping that. Although I keep every rare, or non-rare I get.

John Denver

Banned
    Years
  • A Japanese rare holo Charizard. Not only cause it's the rarest poke card in thuh world, but because it looks so freaking cool...

BOO ya!

Mewstor

Legend Reality
    Years
  • I'll keep every card that I have only one piece. I never trade cards that I only have one. I own every set from base to neo destiny as a full set and never trade cards from there. The new e-cards are the only sets I'm still missing cards from. Hmmmm... but if I HAD to give away all my other cards the one I'd keep would be... hmmm... (I'll keep three) My birthday Pikachu, japanese Lugia and a holo Mew.

Arcanine

There is no "-tina"
    Years
  • Ill never trade my: Base Charizard (I have every Base card), or my 1st ed-Holographic-Team Rocket-Dark Raichu, or my 1st ed-Holographic-Here Comes Team Rocket!. There is some more but I cant remember what cards I have.

Cherrim

PSA: Blossom Shower theme is BACK ♥
    Years
  • :x I'm not getting rid of any of my cards. I don't have many (only around 400 ._. most of them energies), and I don't have the best ones, but my favourite that I never let anyone touch is my 1st edition holographic Neo Pichu. ^_^ I got it in a pack I got for... Christmas was it? o_O; I don't even remember, but seeing how Pichu has been my favourite for the longest time... you can imagine how happy I was when I opened the pack, was thumbing through the cards, and came across that one. XD

Latios Master

11 Year PC Member
    Years
  • Mine would be my Shining Mewtwo from Neo Destiny.
    I also Like my Mewtwo ex and Magmar ex a lot. Does anyone know how much they're worth?

Years
  • my is japanese

Japanese 1st Edition Shining Mew is my best card and you absol boy all pokemon ex cards like mewtwo ex or scyther ex worth is 10?

Last edited:
    Years
    • Seen Mar 23, 2013
    Dakota said:
    A Japanese rare holo Charizard. Not only cause it's the rarest poke card in thuh world, but because it looks so freaking cool...

BOO ya!
    Hey Dakota a Jap Charizard is not the rarest card in the world they have like way rarer cards like the Pikachu illistrator card which the last time i checked was the rarest card.

And anyway i would have to hold on to my first card i ever saw and my first card in 1998 is when i got it the card came out of the deck overgrowth and the card is Gyrados i keep that saved in a hard plastic case a box with a lock on it with a cushion inside and thats the card i would never let go.

Kairyu

speedy digital tablet artist
    Years
  • Hmm I think the top three cards I'll never let go is my 1st edition base set Charizard, the "Lily Pad" Mew, and the Japanese lvl.41 Dragonite promo. Its probably the best dragonite card out there too:P.

Back