• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Is this listing fake?

Years
    The package art listed doesn't match official package art.....

Is this listing fake?

Years
    Honestly, they couldn't even bother to match the pack art? I'm ashamed of whoever made those fakes.

They are basically trying to weed out anyone actually knowledgeable about these things and scam people who aren't paying attention to the details, much the same way scam emails work. They don't want to rope in anyone who is actually going to be a hassle to deal with.

ddrox13

Anti-Nonsense
    Years
    They are basically trying to weed out anyone actually knowledgeable about these things and scam people who aren't paying attention to the details, much the same way scam emails work. They don't want to rope in anyone who is actually going to be a hassle to deal with.

That... makes a lot of sense.

Hands

I was saying Boo-urns
    Years
    • Age 33
    • Seen today
    If you're getting 36x an item that's usually $4 for $14 then buddy common sense should tell you that they're fake.

RocketGrunt1337

RocketGrunt1337
    Years
    Yeah every seller on Wish who sells Pokemon cards, sells fakes. It's great for a younger kid who likes Pokemon because if they don't take care of them then no loss, but you will for sure get fakes. I watched a video once, where a guy got a 13000HP Clefairy lol

Years
    • Seen Jan 7, 2017
    Yes it's 100% fake. All products on wish come from china. I can 100% promise that the cards are fake

Back