• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

is this title unique enough for people to click on my thread

Years
  • Well it certainly caught my attention =p Nice to meet you Saikou! Your avatar is killer cute.

loool I loved listening to Microsoft Sam read My Immortal. That was probably the best part of my internet life, listened to it a few years ago and laughed as hard as I knew I would. Reminds me of my young days of writing really awful fanfiction and somehow thinking it's great. aaAAAAa

Hopefully you'll be around here and etc. [; And maybe this time around you'll be posting and not just downloading things then running off, yeah? Hahaha. Though I certainly know how that is because I was the same way for ROM hacks many years ago. ;(

Lize

Forever paired with [b]machomuu[/b]
    Years
    • Age 27
    • Seen Mar 25, 2023
    Ohayo Saikouuuu~

hugs

Years
  • Welcome to PC! I'm honestly not sure how to respond to all that; yours is certainly the most unique introduction I've seen thus far. Anyways, I hope you enjoy your time on PC! See you around, and feel free to drop a PM if you want to chat!

Desert Stream~

Holy Kipper!
    Years
    • She/Her
    • Seen Aug 20, 2023
    Welcome to Pokecommunity! I actually joined for similar purposes, but now I am here all the time.
    Never heard of My Immortal, now I am curious!

Years
    • they/them
    • Seen Apr 19, 2024
    hi i'm saikou, i do not want to use proper capitalization or periods (pls don't copy me)
    i joined in order to download something and never came back until now

i have an urge to take over the world and i am eating soup right now (sprouted rice and chicken)
    i browse tvtropes and i think maybe this introduction would fit in the "beige prose" category
    as for pokemon stuff i like gen 1, 2, and 3 the most and i have played a few rom hacks (moemon is great)
    i wrote a fanfiction story about several video game characters (mostly nintendo) in it before i knew what fanfiction was
    speaking of fanfiction i think my immortal is amazing
    as you can see i am an incredibly interesting person

pls respond i'm lonely
    Hi saikou! Haha, there are plenty of people who refuse to use capitalization or punctuation. I hope you'll be okay knowing that they probably didn't copy you, they just found that they liked that style on their own, kind of like how you started writing fanfics before you knew of fanfiction being a thing (;

I did that too btw! When I was a kid, I used to write about my video game characters haha. Loads of fun!

Welcome to PC c: have you settled in well?

Back