• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Is this where my dimensional attack took me?

Kalseng

Sig maker/Dimension User/RPer
Years
    • Age 29
    • USA
    • Seen Apr 5, 2009
    It seems that through a massive fluxuation in my dimensionally-based powers, I wound up in this quadrant of the intertube!

Upon which, I found myself drowning in poke-fanness. I was immediately rescued by a passing Flygon, and plopped in this thread.

Quite honestly, I'm posting for the free cookies.

.O.
    \o/

Danananaaa!

Kalseng obtained the Cookie!

Last edited:

BeachBoy

S P A R K of madness
    Years
  • Ahaha! XD; You know what? Thank you, it's fantastic to see someone bringing outgoing life & humor (along with excellent grammar) into their introduction. :D

I found this thread via a swarm of reports saying it was spam, but I have no idea how people can see it like that. ): (I mean, you posted a more generic introduction in the Hangout, why not have some fun with your thread, right? XD)

Um, hope you enjoy the poison trap cookie I setup for the rats though! \o/ Welcome to PokéCommunity, Kalseng! :D Have a blast in the roleplaying sections as well, seems like you've already dove into those.

Don't eat me if I gave you any grammar flinches! ;; But feel free to nom nom nom on the others. ;D

Last edited:

Dragon_Souther

Vappy x Moony <3333
    Years
  • Hello and welcome to PC!

I have to come clean and say i was one of the people who reported this and im sorry about that i guess i don't have much of a sense of humour tonight as i am kinda tired. Well anyway i can now see the humour in this and if i had of seen your post in the Hangout i would have thought twice about reporting this. *Gives special sorry cookie* (new years resolution 4: Read the New users Hangout more often and don't report without thinking.)

Remember to follow the rules and have a good time. HAPPY NEW YEAR!

PS: Sorry once again about reporting your post my hands are faster than my brain. (To quick to judge(I don't think things through sometimes))

Kalseng

Years
    • Age 29
    • USA
    • Seen Apr 5, 2009

Thank you, Mr. Beachboy.

Less than thank you to Mr. Dragon_Shouter.

I have absolutely NO clue why I was reported, and I'd particularly enjoy it if I knew why. Regardless, thank you for both the invitation and the... New Year's wishes.

Well, in my first post, I did find myself coming off as a bit condescending, but I really do hope that I wasn't violating any rules. Personally, I was redirected here from another person's conveniently located signature on another Pokemon fansite.

I enjoy poke-fannness.

.O.
    \o/

Danananaaaaa!

Kalseng obtained the Less-than-poisoned Cookie!

Years
    • Age 29
    • Seen Mar 4, 2018
    Ha ha welcome to PC and glad your enjoying it here. Make sure to look around the forum,here we have varieties of sections to look through and have fun. If you have any questions feel free to send me a pm and I'll be glad to help; See ya around

~Paul

Aurafire

provider of cake
    Years
  • Welcome to PC, Kalseng!

Gotta love those flygons! Good thing he rescued you or else you might not be here to enjoy our wonderful community! Those fluxuations sound dangerous! =P

Anyway, sorry you had to start off your PC journey with random thread reports, but enjoy your new found cookies! I'll see ya around, and have fun! ^___^

ruby

[span="howdy;partner"][/span]
    Years
    • Seen Mar 27, 2024
    Danananaaa!

The PokéCommunity obtained a Kalseng!

No but seriously, we won't let you leave now. xD

Kalseng

Years
    • Age 29
    • USA
    • Seen Apr 5, 2009
    Well, I'm stuck now, I guess.

BrightFer/Paul: Thanks! I'll be sure to drop you an inter-dimensional Moogle if the need arises.

KiriBerry: -Snap- Half for you~

Aurafire: Yeah. They're conveniently located all over the interweb. It's as though someone placed them as a writer's convenience... Or one just happens to be stalking me. Either one of those works.

Master123: Thanks for the lulz!

Josephine: Darn, I guess I'm stuck here now, huh? This place is like a snake pit. Except, with more cookies. And less snakes. And the only snakes that there are are either Arboks or Sevipers. And there are people running around as well. So, really, this is less of a snake pit, and more of a reptillian bake sale with customers.

:P

It looks like I became an overnight hit. Regardless, I'm sure I'll have a fantastic time here. Now if you'll excuse me, I detect high levels of dimensional fluxuations in the Pokemon RP boards!

Or someone posted.

I always get those two confused.

Volkner's Apprentice

PC Veteran Prize Fighter
    Years
  • Wow, are you ever going to fit right in ;D

Welcome to PC, Kalseng! Maybe you enjoy battling/trading just as much as RPing? Ehhh? Ehhhhh??? Haha. Enjoy the boards, and mingle everywhere, it's a surefire key to being awesome.

Cheesymitten

Dukcs
    Years
    • Seen Jun 5, 2015
    Ahaha! XD; You know what? Thank you, it's fantastic to see someone bringing outgoing life & humor (along with excellent grammar) into their introduction. :D

I found this thread via a swarm of reports saying it was spam, but I have no idea how people can see it like that. ): (I mean, you posted a more generic introduction in the Hangout, why not have some fun with your thread, right? XD)

Um, hope you enjoy the poison trap cookie I setup for the rats though! \o/ Welcome to PokéCommunity, Kalseng! :D Have a blast in the roleplaying sections as well, seems like you've already dove into those.

Don't eat me if I gave you any grammar flinches! ;; But feel free to nom nom nom on the others. ;D
    Are you saying some of us that haven't been brought up with the right grammar????
    No i'm joking :P

Welcome and enjoy it around here it's good to see people that like cookies :)

Kalseng

Years
    • Age 29
    • USA
    • Seen Apr 5, 2009
    Volkner's Apprentice: Why yes, yes I do. And by that, of course, I mean I enjoy setting up movesets and breeding for the proper natures and egg moves all the time. I might hit up the trading and battling boards right now, in fact. I hope to see you there.

Cheesymitten: What? I'm sorry, I couldn't hear you over all the cookie munching. -Omnomnomnom-

..::Michi::..

Green Pearl Voice
    Years
  • XD Your intro is just win. Pure, uncensored WIN!
    I hope you enjoy your time here. I hope you make lots of friends and enjoy all your cookies. *Hands box of sprinkled cookies*

Kalseng

Years
    • Age 29
    • USA
    • Seen Apr 5, 2009
    Jason: Oh, really? Could you point me to one?! I'll ready the Epoch for transportation!

Michi: Oh. I see. Trying to fatten me up? Going to broil me with delightful seasoning? Maybe thyme? Well, if you're going to do that, you might as well use some Rosemary. And maybe some sage while you're at it... Oregano would go well with that... ANYWAY! My seasoning is only so that you may feed me to a hungry Salamence! Regardless, I'm stealing this half box of sprinkled cookies!

-]-
    \o/

Danananaaaaa!

Kalseng obtained a half box of cookies!

Where's the other half?

Back