• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Island of shipwreck ( revived )

Status
Not open for further replies.

Kay11190

The Drifter
    Years
    Who is this guy Devyn" I said getting up.Niko then released Tim from his pokball and orered him to use flamethrower.Tim's flmethrower hit the Staryu and caused it to fall.Mankey your turn, a Mankey then appeared next to Niko and used Crosschop to knock ou thte Staryu.Weedle use you Stringshot to tie his up and as soon as it was said the Team Aqua member was tied up,but he broke the thread."Darn Him."

Akio123

Sadness forever...
    Years
    Its a TA Grunt. I heard they started up again. I emerged from the bushes and had my Sneasl,Kaze, Use Ice Beam and Blast the Grunt Away.

Years
    • Seen Sep 24, 2005
    "Hes an old team mate"she said ashamed and was shoked when the beam blast him away and looked out and saw rein"who are you"she asked charmander running to her side fallowed by growlithe

Years
    • Seen Sep 24, 2005
    "alright, im devyn"she saidlooking at him and charmander looked up at devyn and growlithe tuged at her pants"growlith growl"he said and dsevyn looked at him then back at Rein"im going back to bed you may come in if you want"

Akio123

Sadness forever...
    Years
    No thank you. My house is just over there.
    I pointed tword the beach house a mile away.
    I will be okay as long as I do not see that Gyrados that has been bothering me lately.
    Just than a Gyrados came out os nowhere, I throw a heavy ball at it and catch it since it is already hurt badly.

Years
    • Seen Sep 24, 2005
    "ok i guss im see you tomarow"she said turning and when her face was hidden her jaw droped"how did he get that gyrados"she wisperd and laid down in her corner with growlithe as her pillow ans charmanders tail providing wormth.

Akio123

Sadness forever...
    Years
    As I open the door to my house, I hear my Mudkip, Gary, watching tv. I open the door to my room and look at the pool out back and toss Gyrados' ball. I nurses it back to health and It fell asleep in the pool. I went to bed and wondered how I can use these kids to my advantage.

Years
    • Seen Sep 24, 2005
    The next morning devyn woke up and saw charmanderw as gone and in his place was a sleeping charmileon its sking a dark green and its tail flam black.Devyn let out a little scream befor noticeing it was hers and woke charmileon up"hay charcole wake up you evalved"she said smailing and he woke up and devyn began walking tword rein's home

Akio123

Sadness forever...
    Years
    I wake up and see that girl walking tword my house with a Charmelelon. I see gyrados is awake with a marshtomp and a sneasel. " I guess my pokemon eveled too" Guys we are about to have guests.

Years
    • Seen Sep 24, 2005
    she stared to wave as she neared the house and saw the Gyrados and frose"i hope he dosent attack"she said and began agen and nocked on the door"hello"

Akio123

Sadness forever...
    Years
    Hey Gyra, my Gyrados was just yawning. Don't be afraid come in and have some breakfast wit me and we should talk.

Years
    • Seen Sep 24, 2005
    "Our ship got cout in a storm and we found each other on the beach so far we are the only survivers that we know of but i keep looking for others"she looked down pain from the memorys of the recent deathes she witnessed

Akio123

Sadness forever...
    Years
    I do not know anything about my past. All I know is that I have a this giant sapphire necklace and this house I live in.

Years
    • Seen Sep 24, 2005
    "so you dont know anything about you famaly or friend"she asked her hea tilted to one side her eyes shined with sadness as she looked down"i dont know my dad and havent seen my mom or brother in a long time"

Alana

I still love this world...
    Years
    OOC: Another problem ith not being able to get on in a couple days. So can some one explain whats been going on?

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back