• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Chit-Chat: it's a beautiful day in the neighbourhood

Status
Not open for further replies.

string555

Banned
Years
  • I'm not sure why, but I've never bothered switching up the themes. :O

Edit: Midnight Misty is teh winner! :3

Last edited:

string555

Banned
    Years
  • When making a post, click the little staple icon, the rest should make sense from there.

One of my coworkers brought in some powdered pepper, made from a type of pepper simply called 'Reaper'. I tried some hot sauce made from that a while back, I have a pretty good tolerance, but I had just a little bit on the end of a toothpick and it was intense. I'm about to try a small pile on my finger. XD

Edit: Found out the name of the pepper is actually 'Carolina Reaper', and oh muk it is fi-yah! (@_@)

Last edited:

Pure Essence

Reverb, Resound, and Repeat!
    Years
  • the forums i was on b4. i made an alt account when i got banned and they banned it for spam and my usertitle was changed to spam

string555

Banned
    Years
  • The first time I was banned from a forum was when I was like 13. This one mod banned one of my favorite users, and so I kept talking mad muk on her until I got banned. The whole thing was really ridiculous, but whatever, I was young. XD

Then the second time on a different forum, I only got a 2 week ban. At the time, due to all the craziness going on in that forum with a seemingly complete lack of rules, I was surprised. Then looking back, I think "Holy muk, they totally should have permabanned me for that, no questions!" XD

Then the third time I was banned from a site... Well, I don't want to go into the story, it was a confusing time for me, sided with the wrong people, made enemies with my own people, maybe I'll save that for another time. >_>

Then... the 4th and many other times (I'll explain), I was on this site called anontalk. It was a really cool setup, instead of usernames, when you first post a thread, your username becomes 'OP' for the rest of that thread. The next person that posts becomes 'Anonymous A', then 'B', you get the picture. (After Z, it's Z2/Z3/etc). That way if you tick off someone in a thread, they can't follow you around the site and harass you, since nobody knows who is who. The downside is that the SysOp had some weird fetish about spelling and grammar, so if you were caught with invalid spelling or grammar in a post, you would automatically get banned. You then basically have to apologize and explain what you did wrong in your post, then you might get unbanned. But then one day Anonymous decided to attack the site for using the name 'anon', and after that I decided screw that muk. It did improve my grammar skills a bit, I give it that.

Wow, why the psyduck did I type all of that? I guess I'm just excited that it is the end of the work day and it is PAY DAY!!! :D :D :D

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back