• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Chit-Chat: it's a beautiful day in the neighbourhood

Status
Not open for further replies.

Her

Years
    • Seen today
    well i'm glad you weren't shitting on the wendy's mushroom melt bc those would be fighting words

Her

Years
    • Seen today
    yeah
    tbh the worst that would come out of it is that you get a free coupon or something

Her

Years
    • Seen today
    That's true. Big companies never really push the fire button, unless forced into a corner.
    Sadly....

have you ever worked in fast food
    not sure how it is for wendy's but kfc is notorious for employee instability - particularly here in nz, where easily replaced skeleton crews are the norm

Purist of Black Water

[b]The way we were...[/b]
    Years
  • have you ever worked in fast food
    not sure how it is for wendy's but kfc is notorious for employee instability - particularly here in nz, where easily replaced skeleton crews are the norm
    No I just was remembering something I heard in America and they were given the sack for spitting in food. just to say, exposure gets you easily redundant.

I know someone who worked in the fast food industry.
    but yeah he told me it was unhygienic as hell.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back