• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Chit-Chat: it's a beautiful day in the neighbourhood

Status
Not open for further replies.

string555

Banned
    Years
    Today was an average day, except I accidentally took the wrong meds this morning

Well, at least it didn't make you hallucinate some kind of like, little bug on the screen, amirite?
    it's a beautiful day in the neighbourhood

EC

Years
    • he/him
    • Seen Jul 1, 2022
    I only fell asleep once in school, in elementary school music class.

Years
    I've only fallen asleep once in class, in physics. All the teacher did was talk for the whole 90 minutes class period, so I slept through about half of it.

Cool_Porygon

Lurking in the shadows
    Years
    That reminds me of my tech course one afternoon I was trying hard to stay awake but I think I dozed off once or twice. I felt bad about it because I was one of the only students that paid attention in class and the teacher knew that.

string555

Banned
    Years
    I never fell asleep in class, too many people around to do so. Instead, I usually drew doodles the whole time. My teachers always thought I wasn't paying any attention, but just about every time they called on me with a question, I was able to answer it.

Multi-tasking++

:P

Years
    Last fall I also was really sleepy in every lecture in my Local Area Networking class. ._.

Those were really boring lectures and I couldn't help myself.... it was the last class of the day and I would be up since like 5 AM... too tired to listen to 2 hours lectures zzz

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back