• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

2nd Gen It's a GRN Apricorn! [November 2016]

Which are your favourites?

• Total voters
Years
Welcome to Second Generation's Poll of the Month! Borrowed from Third Generation, the First and Second Generation boards will be doing monthly polls as well. And the threads are simple- pick any of the options from the poll above, and feel free to post about your choices. Also, if any of you have a question that you would like to see featured as the PotM, feel free to send me a VM with your idea(s), or leave it with your post in this thread. If your topic gets picked, you may even earn a special reward!

Now with all that said, this month's poll question is:

"What are your favorite Apricorn Poké Balls?"

A resident of Azalea, Kurt is known as a Poké Ball expert. Using apricorns that can be found around Johto and Kanto, he can turn them into specialty Poké Balls, each with different effects depending on the color. While some are more useful than others, it was nice to have some variety to use while catching Pokémon. So, which are your favorites? Vote away and let us know!

Years
I voted for the Lure Ball and Moon Ball based mainly on design. I know the latter is useless, but that moon symbol on black/blue background does look appealing. I also picked the Heavy Ball for its usefulness when catching very heavy Pokemon like Snorlax.

Itcheeee

All Hail Shadow
Years
By design the Moon ball, but I get the most use out of the lure and heavy ball for actual use. Fast balls are pretty decent, but not worth getting them most of the time, I've found.

Years
I only picked two. Normally I try to only pick one, but this time it was a tie between the Heavy Ball and the Love ball! I just really like the designs.

Back