• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

AMA it's a rollercoaster

Aquacorde

⟡ dig down, dig down ⟡
Years
  • What led you to get divorced?
    ahaha well honestly it was a long time coming but it came down to him making extremely selfish decisions for years and just. escalting until he decided that he was going to preserve his girlfriend of 8 months' self-absorbed emotions rather than fifteen years of friendship / seven years of relationship / four and a half years of marriage

its kinda funny tho bc i got his family in the divorce :) one of the college kids that lives with me is his sibling, i go on walks with his mom once a week, his dad hangs out with us occasionally, his youngest brother is one of my besties, im teaching two of his brothers to drive (and am out with one of them currently!)

If you don't mind answering, what led you to the name Chase?
    i never liked my name. it was never something i identified. it wasnt Me. i just knew that forever.

i have a distinct memory of being 7ish and latching onto the name "cameron" but it wasnt quite fitting. that was a vague idea till like, 12ish, then i got rid of it. and casey kind of sat in the back of my head for a long time but that wasnt right either. apparently i always knew it would start with C haha. i was convinced for a long time i wanted a gender neutral name though. and i did want to keep an homage to the name i was given- though that would have to be by using my given middle name, because there was nothing to be done with my first. getting to Chase.... it was mildly embarrassing lmao lets just go with that i remembered people can go by their middle name and then the cadence of my name clicked into place ✨

Inky

:pleading_face:
    Years
    • he / him
    • Seen May 3, 2024
    Hello Chase you're great :woop: TWO questions ONE are u looking forward to the brand new year of our Lord 2024 and TWO who's your favorite pokecommunity user whose name rhymes with Stinky but definitely isn't stinky despite that

Years
    • Age 29
    • Seen Mar 22, 2024
    which dumb orange cat is your favourite (its ok I won't tell them your answer)

Aquacorde

⟡ dig down, dig down ⟡
    Years
  • Hello Chase you're great :woop: TWO questions ONE are u looking forward to the brand new year of our Lord 2024 and TWO who's your favorite pokecommunity user whose name rhymes with Stinky but definitely isn't stinky despite that
    ty 🥺💕

ONE - yeah!!! idk im a very pragmatic person and dont put much stock into milestones or whatever but ive been enjoying making a point to Properly Experience time and seasons shifting and i like! to know that the world isnt stagnant! so i am excited for another marker of that shift!

TWO - well there arent a lot of options but even if there were it would still be you inky!!!!

which dumb orange cat is your favourite (its ok I won't tell them your answer)
    sometimes i think they know its hobbes but i raised him from a BABY baby so they must understand

Eleanor

Princess Era 🎀
    Years
  • Oh right while the trend is still kinda going I'll just pull a uno reverse card

Plans for skating next year? Ice/quads/etc?

Aquacorde

⟡ dig down, dig down ⟡
    Years
  • Oh right while the trend is still kinda going I'll just pull a uno reverse card

Plans for skating next year? Ice/quads/etc?
    we're gonna go ice skating! probably in the new year cause i don't think we have time before then. but we're going to go at least once and we will kinda hate it as usual :) i do wanna get back to the roller rink a few times too- try out quads, probably, even though i've only ever used blades. it's a good cold-season friend group activity! we have to diversify what we do bc mostly we end up bowling haha. altho i might push the laser tag/mini golf idea again soon too. but also we got no money so...

Back