• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

It's a Small World After All...

Strdstwanderer

We'll get to that tomorrow
Years
  • The song just come and go in my head, I don't know how to get them out. I remembered seeing an episode of Spongebob Squarepants where this was the main point of the episode, I guess it's such a common thing that people would make episodes about it.

Years
    • Seen Feb 5, 2023
    I don't. Normally I gt annoying song such as the Chuck E' Cheese Birthday song stuck in my head. I can't get hem to go away, but if I keep myself busy over time eventually the song will just go away. I wander what causes songs to get stuck in our heads?

Trev

[span="font-size: 8px; color: white;"][font="Monts
    Years
    • Age 27
    • Seen Nov 15, 2023
    The only time I get a song stuck in my head is if I don't completely finish listening to a song. Yesterday, I was going to listen to the Don't Speak cover by Glee while working out, but I couldn't get Spotify to work, so the entire time I was on the elliptical, I was singing just the beginning of the chorus a.k.a the only part I actually know. I usually cure it by listening to said song all the way through and then listening to one more non-addictive song to do a "final wash".

Omicron

the day was mine
    Years
  • I don't mind getting songs stuck in my head unless I don't like them, haha. They usually go away if I listen to them or another song I really like. If not, it is just a matter of time.

Right now I have Cough Cough by Everything Everything stuck in my head.

Universe

all-consuming
    Years
    • Seen Nov 17, 2016
    I only have one comment to make, and it's for everyone who reads this thread...

DO YOU WANNA BUILD A SNOWMAN~?

Okay, I'm done.~
    I just listen to a different song and most of the time it goes away. uvu

.. Err, until it gets silent again.

Nathan

Blade of Justice
    Years
  • I just keep listening to other music. It fades away after a few hours at most :D

Years
    • Age 29
    • Seen Mar 22, 2024
    I can't, there's always a song in my head. I can get a different song stuck in my head by listening to something else (or even just thinking about another song), but then I just have another song in my head. Right now it's "For the Longest Time" by Billy Joel, because Ted, Barney and all their future selves were singing it in an episode of How I Met Your Mother.

Years
  • Normally, it doesn't bother me at all if I get a song stuck in my head, unless it's a really annoying, catchy song that I don't even like, but it does frustrate the rest of my family when I'm constantly singing it throughout the day - I don't exactly have a good voice, haha, and so I'm basically forced to try and get it out. All I do is listen to other music, and that does the trick.

Back