• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

It's A World Record!

Years
    • Age 29
    • Seen May 11, 2023
    If you had to break a world record, which would you be most likely to accomplish and which would you like to be able to accomplish? (Remember there are world records for pretty much everything nowadays, so don't be scared to get creative. x])

Alice

(>^.(>0.0)>
    Years
    Doing absolutely nothing for longer than anyone else, even Patrick Star.

Years
    Having the most money.

This is a hard question. I dunno, maybe having largest collection of scarves? Except I wouldn't really want the most of anything.

Okay, I got one: Walking in a straight line while blindfolded for the longest distance before veering off.

Dinosaurs Eat at White Castle

I like superheroes.
    Years
    • Age 31
    • Seen Jul 11, 2012
    I don't have the faintest idea for any records I could set, but it'd be cool to break something for like most countries visited or something. Or has someone visited them all? :O

Shining Raichu

Expect me like you expect Jesus.
    Years
    I have no idea what I'd be most likely to accomplish, but I'd like to be able to accomplish something like the most money made from a book franchise or something like that. Unfortunately, JK Rowling has probably made that goal unattainable to anybody outside of whoever wrote The Bible, so I think I'd go for something cool like "creator of the world's largest pizza".

Kikaito plush

Angeline plushxKikaito plush
    Years
    the record for most Hatchlings

I probably go for something like dustiest bedroom as it seems like I could actually break that one.

Back