• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Its been so many years. I'm back. With a new account though.

Magestia

High Emperor
    Years
    BACK! Does anyone remember Dizzy? Of course not, thats how long ago I left. However I'm back. I wanna get all caught up so please don't be shy, and take advantage. Someone holler at me.

Regi DS

I'm always sleepy (zzz...)
    Years
    • Seen Sep 4, 2007
    Hey, I don't remember you, but you look totally awesome so hello and stuffs =)

Years
    • Seen Jul 13, 2007
    Hey, welcome back. I am sure the forum has changed from the hiatus you had, then again I haven't been here long enough to know.

Taemin

move.
    Years
    • he / they
    • USA
    • Seen Apr 2, 2024
    oh, I remember seeing your username around back then.
    Welcome back to the forums! x3

.Bastion

O a t h k e e p e r
    Years
    I wasn't around back then, but welcome back anyway. =D

Enjoy your stay here at PC once more.

Cherrim

PSA: Blossom Shower theme is BACK ♥
    Years
    O__O

OMG. DIZZY.

I remember you! I haven't seen you in aaaaages. :DD How've you been?

Magestia

High Emperor
    Years
    Thanks! It's been so long though hasn't it. I used to be so addicted to PC, but then I started working and hanging out with my friends and stuff. But I'm back and hopefully to stay?!

O__O

OMG. DIZZY.

I remember you! I haven't seen you in aaaaages. :DD How've you been?

Do you understand how long its been. Missed you honestly! I've been good how've you been though?! Where is everyone?!

Last edited:

Sorano

幸福☆
    Years
    I remember youuuuuu! o: Never really talked to you back then, though. So, I'm Karli. :x Welcome back! It's nice to see you here again.

Years
    • Seen Aug 30, 2021
    Dizzy! I've seen a few of your posts lately, and thought it might be you with a new account... and I was right. Welcome back! =D I'm so glad to see you again. I hope that you'll stick around this time!

We'll really have to catch up sometime, by the way. XD

MegaFuz

Über Title
    Years
    BACK! Does anyone remember Dizzy? Of course not, thats how long ago I left. However I'm back. I wanna get all caught up so please don't be shy, and take advantage. Someone holler at me.

Can't say I remember anyone named Dizzy. It's always good to see old members return to PC, though. Welcome back, and I hope you hang around for good this time. See you around the community~

- Fuz

Back