• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

** ~ Its Midnight Beat's awesome fan clubby ~ **

Status
Not open for further replies.

Hazuki

delenda est.
    Years
    • Seen Apr 20, 2011
    I have a question, do I still have to post in your club even though you PM me all the time? XD

Anyways, Happy New Year Zach. ^^

Midnight Beat

elit resu motsuc
    Years
    • Age 32
    • Seen Dec 17, 2023
    I have a question, do I still have to post in your club even though you PM me all the time? XD

Anyways, Happy New Year Zach. ^^

Lol, no. That's how I get lazy with fan clubs, I always PM or IM most of my friends.

Happy New Year to you too!

Years
    • MA
    • Seen Jul 26, 2008
    ZACH! ZAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAACHHHHH!!!

..Dude, it's like 6 AM here, and I have no idea why the hell I'm still awake. I'm um..kinda drunk, so I should probably sign off now, but I mean..you know how it is <_<

Happy New Year! 8D

To everyone else: Yeah, I'm totally responsible for Zach's new, badass username.

Edit: Okay, well, apparently i have school today. By today, I mean in 30 minutes. I..didn't figure this out until just now..XD

Last edited:

Midnight Beat

elit resu motsuc
    Years
    • Age 32
    • Seen Dec 17, 2023
    Happy New Year Zach, How'd you spend it?

:D Same to you Kero! I just hung out at home with my family and talked on MSN for a while. Nothing too exciting.
    ZACH! ZAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAACHHHHH!!!

..Dude, it's like 6 AM here, and I have no idea why the hell I'm still awake. I'm um..kinda drunk, so I should probably sign off now, but I mean..you know how it is <_<

Happy New Year! 8D

To everyone else: Yeah, I'm totally responsible for Zach's new, badass username.

Edit: Okay, well, apparently i have school today. By today, I mean in 30 minutes. I..didn't figure this out until just now..XD
    Lol, the funny thing is I have no idea if you make all this sfuff up. But knowing you......you're not.

Happy New Year to you too!!!!!!~

Yes, as you seem to want to tell everbody.......again, Michael is responcable of my new username. :D

You have school on New Years day?!?!?! ........harsh. ;-;

Midnight Beat

elit resu motsuc
    Years
    • Age 32
    • Seen Dec 17, 2023
    ZOMG A NAME CHANGE! 0.0

Hee. It's a pretty cool user name.

Happy New Year! How are ya?

:D Thank you! But if I don't tell you that Michael came up with it, I fear for my life, so, Michael came up with it. :P

Happy New Year to you too~
    I'm pretty good, I'm just getting angry cause I can't get Shiny Gold to work on my PSP. ;-;

Midnight Beat

elit resu motsuc
    Years
    • Age 32
    • Seen Dec 17, 2023
    HAPPY NEW YEARS ZACH805!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Hope you have a very good 2008!!!!!
    Happy New Years to you too, Pink-Tiger!!!!!!!

Same to you, I hope this year turns out very well for everyone. :D

So what hacks did you used to play on it?
    Edit: Beaten T.T
    I've played pretty much any hack in the showcase, unless they put 4th generation Pokemon in. x_x

Umm hello!!!!!I wonder where he is?He always seems to be on when im on. ^_^

I'm here! :D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D
    Hey. I think he's waiting for me to post, or something...
    Nope just posting myself.

Margot

some things are that simple
    Years
    • they/he
    • Seen Apr 16, 2022
    Zach, hallo~

I'd like to apologize again for my threatning msn I sent you this morning? XD Anywaaaaay, how was your New Years?

Midnight Beat

elit resu motsuc
    Years
    • Age 32
    • Seen Dec 17, 2023
    Why not the 4th generation Pokemon?
    Eh, I just don't think they make a 3rd generation hack worthwhile. It's just a pet peeve.
    Zach, hallo~

I'd like to apologize again for my threatning msn I sent you this morning? XD Anywaaaaay, how was your New Years?

Hey, Kelsey~ <- :D Squiggly

Lol, I know you were just anxious. Plus I don't think you could be mean if you tried. :P
    It was good, I hung out with my family. And........WATCHED MICHIGAN BEAT FLORIDA IN THE CAPITAL ONE BOWL!!!!!! WHOOOOOOOOOOO!

You?

pink-tiger

Love in the Air
    Years
    Yey!*HUGS*

Hey, you want to know what I was just thinking about when I went to look at the member of the month thread?

Cuz people voted me for the most likely to eat a bag of oreals and choke on them. (hahahaa)

Years
    • MA
    • Seen Jul 26, 2008
    Why not the 4th generation Pokemon?

..4th gen sucked. The games were horrible, and gamefreak is seriously running out of ideas for new pokemon; seriously, they currently have 493 of the little bastards running around, beating the hell out of each other already. It's all been done before. Plus they keep ignoring my emails on an idea I have for a new Crobat evo T_T

..actually, last night I was..completely serious. I had no idea I had school up until 30 minutes before it started. I'm hyped up on energy drinks right now, and haven't slept for more than 30 minutes in total over the past 3 nights. w00t!

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back