• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

** ~ Its Midnight Beat's awesome fan clubby ~ **

Status
Not open for further replies.

Xoo

bam, baby!
    Years
    Yeah, I just got back from a shopping trip with my mom and sister, and my friend's coming over sometime soon. I hope

Hazuki

delenda est.
    Years
    • Seen Apr 20, 2011
    Yes we did get paired a little while back. -_-

That's not a bad thing is it?????? o_O;;;

Years
    • MA
    • Seen Jul 26, 2008
    Yeah, for a little while. But that ended when she made her failed attempt to leave the PC. :laugh: Silly Cosmic.

Hah..her attempt was better than mine: i said I wouldn't be back after my ban was up. I was here within 3 hours of it ending T_T

..she gave you the same excuse as with me, right? NOW SHE'S PAIRED WITH KLIPPY! >O

...Bastard >_>

You have Hazuiki now. She's better anyways. xP

Dude...so like..'sup? ._.

Midnight Beat

elit resu motsuc
    Years
    • Age 32
    • Seen Dec 17, 2023
    Hah..her attempt was better than mine: i said I wouldn't be back after my ban was up. I was here within 3 hours of it ending T_T

..she gave you the same excuse as with me, right? NOW SHE'S PAIRED WITH KLIPPY! >O

...Bastard >_>

You have Hazuiki now. She's better anyways. xP

Dude...so like..'sup? ._.
    Lol, totally missed your post, Michael.
    I think my subscription to the thread got screwed up.

Yeah, you couldn't leave the PC if someone payed you. As much as you just lurk, you love us all. <33

Really? I didn't know that. Wow, that's just.......hilarious. We've gotta face the facts, we just might be boring. O: O: O: O: .........;-;

Yup, Hazuki is awesome! :D:D:D:D:D:D
    ('sept she doesn't have MSN >O)
    JK

Not much. (lol, universal response)
    I'm just hanging out, my mom just had me and my brothers take down all the Christmas decorations. Not. Fun.

Margot

some things are that simple
    Years
    • they/he
    • Seen Apr 16, 2022
    ELEMENTAL DOWNFALL :D!

Awesome. And ha, you changed the text on your banner XD Good move.

wass up?

Midnight Beat

elit resu motsuc
    Years
    • Age 32
    • Seen Dec 17, 2023
    ELEMENTAL DOWNFALL :D!

Awesome. And ha, you changed the text on your banner XD Good move.

wass up?
    Lol. 2:30 am, Kelsey? :P

Yeah, before I singed off last night I got a PM from Lash, he took it upon himself to change it for me. I thought that was pretty cool.

Cool name, but who's gonna change the thread title?
    Thank you, I'll see if Midori or Deimos are on sometime today, they'll take care of it.

I'll join for no reason, How are ya?
    And just for that I'll ignore you for no reason. :D:D:D:D:D

JK Thanks for joining! I'm pretty good, I think I'm starting to grow again, cause I woke up really sore. ;-;

Margot

some things are that simple
    Years
    • they/he
    • Seen Apr 16, 2022
    Yes 2:30 am, What of it? D< Hah, actually I really couldn't sleep. I was actually up until 3:30 XD

Yeah that was nice of him :>

Midnight Beat

elit resu motsuc
    Years
    • Age 32
    • Seen Dec 17, 2023
    Yes 2:30 am, What of it? D< Hah, actually I really couldn't sleep. I was actually up until 3:30 XD

Yeah that was nice of him :>

Everything of it! >O
    :P
    I hate it when that happens, then the next day you're all tired and irratable. ;-;

It really was.

pink-tiger

Love in the Air
    Years
    ITS HARD TO FIND YOUR CLUB WHEN YOU DONT TELL ME YOUR GONNA CHANGE YOUR NAME!!!! >_<

*puff huff*

Next time tell me! ^_^ *smile* (I wasent mad.Just felt like using big letters!!hehehehe)

So how are you ?

Midnight Beat

elit resu motsuc
    Years
    • Age 32
    • Seen Dec 17, 2023
    ITS HARD TO FIND YOUR CLUB WHEN YOU DONT TELL ME YOUR GONNA CHANGE YOUR NAME!!!! >_<

*puff huff*

Next time tell me! ^_^ *smile* (I wasent mad.Just felt like using big letters!!hehehehe)

So how are you ?

.......sorry. ;-; I didn't think you had been on.
    :P

I'm good, it's weird not seeing you type in that bright pink though.
    XD

pink-tiger

Love in the Air
    Years
    Hehehee, well next time tell the creator! ^_^

Magenta you mean, I did that color cause of my theme.Now its grey.Still.
    I going to the movies in half an hour

Midnight Beat

elit resu motsuc
    Years
    • Age 32
    • Seen Dec 17, 2023
    Hehehee, well next time tell the creator! ^_^

Magenta you mean, I did that color cause of my theme.Now its grey.Still.
    I going to the movies in half an hour

;-; Sorry, again. I figured you would look at your user CP and figure it out eventually. My bad~

O: I really like your new theme! Did you make it?

pink-tiger

Love in the Air
    Years
    Nope Shika made it for me.I was gonna make you a theme using my photoshop.Then I thought....I havent really used it so much.So their not as good as my theme or anyone elses.So I didnt.I didnt want to make you feel force to using it. ^_^

Thank you though.I also think its pretty.
    CP,whats that?

Midnight Beat

elit resu motsuc
    Years
    • Age 32
    • Seen Dec 17, 2023
    Nope Shika made it for me.I was gonna make you a theme using my photoshop.Then I thought....I havent really used it so much.So their not as good as my theme or anyone elses.So I didnt.I didnt want to make you feel force to using it. ^_^

Thank you though.I also think its pretty.
    CP,whats that?

Aw, well thank you anyway. :D

You know, your control panel, where it shows your options and stuff. This thing~> I made a picture :D:D:D

zel 2.0

Gold Remaker
    Years
    Well Zach, hope that you have a very cool new year! And that you can finally achieve that rank you so much want on your karate thing! (I think you said you'd be having a test sometime soon?)

(Oh and by the way, you'll still have to wait before I get used to your new name XD)

Midnight Beat

elit resu motsuc
    Years
    • Age 32
    • Seen Dec 17, 2023
    Well Zach, hope that you have a very cool new year! And that you can finally achieve that rank you so much want on your karate thing! (I think you said you'd be having a test sometime soon?)

(Oh and by the way, you'll still have to wait before I get used to your new name XD)

Thanks, Zel. Same to you. :D

Yeah I hope I make it as well. I'm gonna be testing on March 8th, so yeah, only about 2 more months.

Don't worry about the username, please still call me Zach, that goes for all of my friends. :D

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back