• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

It's under construction!

Years
    Well IMO the main background color is a bit too dark.
    I think a #BEFFBE would look nice but that's just my opinion.

Sonido

阿散井 恋次
    Years
    The theme was always green and I know I'll be using it too much because I think Pc has too many green themes, therefore, having a green theme is very useful. Also, seeing as green is my favourite colour, this theme is even greater.

Gerri Shin

  
    Years
    I see what you're getting at with the glasses as the online offline icons, however it's slightly difficult to see the difference between the 2 when it's only a 1px line. If I could offer a suggestion, perhaps the online could have the white glare in the lens area, it would make it easier to see the difference while still maintaining a close match to the images in the header.*

*Suggestions may be taken or ignored, you may do as you please. thank you for reading.

Years
    I see what you're getting at with the glasses as the online offline icons, however it's slightly difficult to see the difference between the 2 when it's only a 1px line. If I could offer a suggestion, perhaps the online could have the white glare in the lens area, it would make it easier to see the difference while still maintaining a close match to the images in the header.*

*Suggestions may be taken or ignored, you may do as you please. thank you for reading.
    Seconding this. The idea of the glasses is nice, but they need to be redone, as it's hard to tell even if you are looking right at it, unlike the awesome "Pokecommunity Pro" Status Icons.

Years
    I am totally cheating and using this theme right now. Hope you don't mind. \o\

Also, I agree with Gerri and Archer; the online/offline icons need a bit more distinction between the two. I kind of have to squint to see them.

Years
    • Seen May 9, 2024
    The thread closed icon should be a different color from the new thread and post reply icons. Kind of confusing otherwise. :[

THIRTY-SIX

Banned
    Years
    • Seen Nov 18, 2015
    It's a huge space for me… and kinda makes it look like a wintry theme. Although I did get rid of that part from my own viewing.

The on/offline icons look too huge… unless the other buttons are going to change as well?

I would like a bg image like that of tenth anniv though. •shot•

Sonido

阿散井 恋次
    Years
    Whoa, that's big! I mean if It's that big then something should be done about the space.

Also can this theme be supporter only?

Years
    I personally like the gap. With something at each end, it doesn't seem like empty space, so much as room to breath. Granted, I don't have a huge monitor, but it would feel to cluttered to have anything else. If you do add anything, Haraken, it should blend in, like the right-hand image. This gets my (insignificant) tick of approval.\

It's sort of off-topic, but can we shift the "Blog this Post" button to the right, or at least make it stand out less than the quote button? The quote button's been in the same spot for years and it hurts my head for it to be in a different place.

Back