• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

It's your last day alive. What would you do ??

Auron

Legendary Guardian
    Years
    Imagine. You go to see your doctor, and he says that you have a strange illness and the illness has no cure and you are going to die really soon. The last day is here. What would you do ??

I would do a lot of things *-*:

- Kill many people.
    - Tell many people what I think of them.
    - Game, game and game.
    - Drive a car without license.
    - Misbehave.
    - Say goodbye to my family and friends.
    - Steal a lot of things and enjoy them.
    - Cosplay and going out.

And more...xD

Last edited:

Barboach

As we know it.
    Years
    Umm, thats a tough one.

I think I would find the cure and celebrate because I didn't die.

Years
    I'd probably give my stuff away, pray, and say goodbye to everyone I know, including some sappy post on my LJ. I can't do much else; in the end, 24 hours isn't a lot of time.

And probably cry because I didn't do what I wanted to do in life. I mean, it's so sudden... so it's really depressing. I'd be really nervous too. :/

Dawson

The Rebirth Is Upon Us
    Years
    I wanna say go out and do all these awesome, rule breaking things like stealing sports cars and speeding around the country etc.

But, in reality, I'd probably just kill myself. That last 24 hours, knowing you're going to die would be pure mental torture, I'd want it over as soon as possible. I'd say my goodbyes to my loved ones and then just end it there.

Rioku_Zanketa

...::Ultimate Warrior::...
    Years
    oh,this is a good one,lol

I'd:
    go to the best martial arts tournament on earth(one that doesn't take days)compete and win(that's not hard,considering my skill level)
    lose my childhood(if ya know what I mean)
    challenge my older brother to a final spar,hoping to finally win
    say goodbye to all my loved ones
    and sneak to iraq to serve my country in my final moments....

and that's it!I wouldn't sit there wasting my time crying or being sad,I'm not THAT heart-weak....

Sorano

幸福☆
    Years
    Ew, I hate thinking about this. It really is a hard question to answer. There are so many things I want to say, but many of them I can't do in a single day.

I'd go to everyone I know that lives in a place that I can actually drive to and say goodbye to them and tell them what I really felt about them. :/ I wouldn't want to leave earth without them really knowing what I felt. Also, I'd probably spend a bit of time on PC and MSN, and type out a big letter to everyone saying my goodbyes. XD; Most importantly I'd spend time with those I love, and eat lots of my favourite food.

Also, if I actually had the energy, go out and horseback ride.

Sakuya

I will protect Yuki eternally.
    Years
    This would be hard. :/ I honestly don't like thinking about stuff like this, but if it happened, I'd say goodbye to all my friends and give all my anime stuff to my best friend to make sure it stayed in good condition. I would try until I died to bowl a 300 game too, considering that's one main thing I wanna do before I die.

Absolitude

Disaster in Absol clothing
    Years
    I would pretty much do all the things Auron said, like:
    - Kill many people.
    - Tell many people what I think of them.
    - Game, game and game.
    - Drive a car without license.
    - Misbehave.
    - Say goodbye to my family and friends.
    - Steal a lot of things and enjoy them.
    and also:
    Destroy at least have the world. Man i guess, it would be better if i didn't have time to plot my revenge against those i hate. Or maybe i shouldn't be evil, at all. Anyway I'd problably kill the maker of pokemon, and the developers, and destroy every copy of D/P being made. If i can't enjoy it, none can.

Hideki~kun

Platinum Addict!
    Years
    • Age 116
    • I
    • Seen Apr 10, 2009
    Eh... I would probably do all the daring things I've never done. Say goodbyes. Try and get something done xD.

22sa

ロミオとシンデレ? ?? �� �� �� �� �� �� �� ��
    Years
    The problem is, I've always been living like this already. If I were to die today, nothing would change anyways. I'll die knowing that I didn't have time to fulfill my true ideals and was only capable of "walking my path" this far. Not very far.

Years
    • MA
    • Seen Jul 26, 2008
    First, I would call up all my friends, and go out with them, doing whatever crazy things came to mind, knowing that getting into trouble wouldn't matter much anyways...

then, go to the mall and flirt endlessly with girls that are ugly, fat, or just have an awful personality giving them all my phone number, knowing that by the time they call me, I'll already be dead...

then I'd run around my church parking lot, screaming "I am the Antichrist, RAWR!!!"

after that, go to confession so my soul wouldn't burn in eternal Hellfire...

then, depending on how much time I have left after all this, either go see my girlfriend, and tell her I love her, and how beautiful she is, and that I'll be waiting for her in the next life, or...

Get a huge-ass boombox, and play the beginning part to the song "Cigaro" as loud as it could possible get, over and over again...

Bkue

(Ba-Kooo)
    Years
    I'd do everything that has always looked fun but im too stupid/smart to try them.

-Go bunjee jumping
    - Go skydiving

Crazy stuff like that cause I know im gonna die today anyways.

Rioku_Zanketa

...::Ultimate Warrior::...
    Years
    man,I really like this question...it makes me think of cool things...anyways,here's one last thing I would do:

buy a really loud stereo
    set it up in an old rundown alley where crooks and thieves hang out
    find the best hyper anime action song(preferably "rock the dragon"from DBZ,or.....I dunno,lol)
    fight as long as I could hold out(this would probably attract many other fighters,making this even better)

and that's all.....ok,I'm done now...lol

Years
    Well, I'd be sure that I finished my math homework. I mean, it'd look pretty bad if I abandoned it just because I was going to die. I haven't missed a point on my homework yet, and dying wouldn't change that.

I'd also rant relentlessly about OS X, disregarding the fact that no one wants to hear about it. I'd probably have some cookies too.

Seriously, though? Say my goodbyes online, telling a few people some things I'd like them to know before I was gone. Then I'd spend time with my family, as I'm sure they'd want every second with me. Cry a lot thinking about all of the opportunities that I'd never explore. Pretty much what you'd expect.

Lil' Schu

never an honest word... ♫
    Years
    Live like any other day, except go to Florida or somewhere that has dolphins and swim with them. I've always wanted to do that. <3~

Oh, and probably go to school but not do the work, you know? Just talk to everybody.

Years
    i would go out and tell the guy i love that i love him. go and hang out with my friends and my familly and say good bye. go to japan. kiss the man i love. fight evil doers. give my pokemon i have invented to pokemon. kill a guy i hate. lose my well you know. go to crazzy things that i would never do. steel thing and have fun. :) thats all im pretty boring. lol

Rinji

srsly.
    Years
    Tell everyone all of my secrets, and all of the silly little daydreams I have but am too embarrassed to talk about usually, give everyone my straight opinion on everything (Not like I don't already do that ;P) Paint a very expressive mural, go to church and pray, and then call everyone who's number I have and say goodbye.

Back