• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

IV star ratings in summary/storage

mybusiness

No. It does not work anymore I tried and the stars do not appear. I followed all the instructions and nothing. Can you help me with that ?

Put pbDisplayIVStars into def drawPageThree and search and remove pbDisplayIVStars if @page==3 if there is such text in your code.

Years
    • Seen yesterday
    Hi, thanks for your work.

I am actively using the Birthsings script in my project. How can I make the stars appear only if a switch is on?

I would like the star option to be a kind of update for the Pokedex.

Thank you so much!

Years
    • Online now
    Hi, thanks for your work.

I am actively using the Birthsings script in my project. How can I make the stars appear only if a switch is on?

I would like the star option to be a kind of update for the Pokedex.

Thank you so much!

Simple.

At the top of the Birthsigns script, look for SHOW_IV_STARS = false, and instead of having it set to "false", change it to an unused switch number instead. Let's say 108.
    Next, use CTRL+F to find each instance of if SHOW_IV_STARS (there should only be two), and change them to "if $game_switches[SHOW_IV_STARS]" instead.

If done correctly, the IV Stars will now only display when Switch 108 is turned on (or whatever number you set it as). This same idea can be applied to the Egg Group display that comes with the Birthsign script as well, if you desire an "unlocking" method for that too.

Years
    • Seen Sep 25, 2022
    The stars have been erased from Dropbox. Can someone send them over please?

Back