• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

I've been gone for a while now

Thergox

Average Hatter
Years
    • Seen Jul 17, 2014
    I'm probably not the most memorable name around, but I have been rather absent for quite a while. I guess I just found nothing else to say about Pokemon for the longest time, especially since I had little hope for the sixth gen after disliking much of the fifth gen Pokemon, but I have found new love in the sixth generation and rather sweep its previous ugly sibling beneath a rug.

I guess that's also kind of why I'm not exactly revered.

Nonetheless, I'm back, probably going to say a few controversial things, then I will end up seceding again until the next round of interesting Pokemon things come about. I'm not here to cause a riot, just to keep things interesting :P

Dragon

lover of milotics
    Years
  • Ah, well, welcome back friend! I do hope you'll stick around more often! And well, I do hope that you'll find even more enjoyment with the topics that were posted around here this time around; they're new, but pretty interesting! And you know, I'm glad you're liking the 6th gen - a lot of people seem to do, and some even regained their love of pokemon because of it! I'm playing Pokemon X in a challenge run right now, but, I'm always happy to meet more people to talk about the game!

But again, we're happy that you've returned! I look forward on the interesting contributions you will make this time, and so, I hope to see you around so we can discuss things in various topics sometime! But yes, like before, do enjoy yourself, and remember that the staff will always be here to help you out with anything. :)

Alexander Nicholi

what do you know about computing?
    Years
  • I understand where you're coming from on posting controversy, as I know that unpopular opinions can get you banned in certain places. From experience I can say that tPC is not like that; everyone here can post their opinions, as long as it's not something negative directed at another user (which I get). Some places don't tolerate absolute agreeance in regard to their personal opinions for the fandom, which in my book is ludicrous.

I'm right there with ya on Gen V/VI. Something about BW just… doesn't seem right. I don't know how to explain it, but you get what I'm saying, right?

Years
  • Glad you're liking the sixth generation! It really is amazing, I don't think I've been so hooked on a Pokemon game before. Well, D/P/Pt certainly grabbed me like glue but I was shaking the night before X/Y release because I was that excited. xD;; Welcome baaack, Thergox!

I also hope you stick around more this time around since this forum is pretty amazing and something new is always going on. And don't worry too much about "causing a riot" - people have their opinions so I'm sure you'll be just fine as long as you're civil, of course.

Too bad you don't like the fifth gen though.. gosh I was addicted to that one. But X and Y are definitely a step forward and give us a whole slew of new things to do. Gotta love that! See you around and hope you have an amazing stay once again, yes?

Back