• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

I've returned just for a moment to say hi...

Years
    Hey everyone.
    As you can tell by my name, I'm Imakuni? I used to be really active here about 3 years ago. I just thought I'd drop by to see whats changed and see if anyone remembers me. Tomorrow would be my 4th year anniversary here. Over the last 3 years I've had some massive life changes that have made it impossible to maintain a community presence, but I just wanted to let the old PC crew that knew me know that I miss talking to them all quite dearly.

And now I depart...

- Danny James
    ~ Imakuni?

Years
    • Age 118
    • Seen Jan 25, 2022
    Grats on your 4th year.

I hope you stay now. If not cya round.

Cherrim

PSA: Blossom Shower theme is BACK ♥
    Years
    Hey, I remember you! I don't think we ever really talked or anything, but it's nice seeing an old face returning. I hope you can stick around for a while. :D

Morkula

[b][color=#356F93]Get in the Game[/color][/b]
    Years
    Oh wow, Danny. Long time no see. o_o;
    Nice to see you around again. Hope you can come around more often~

Years
    Weren't you the guy who came back from the dead once?

Anyway, welcome back.
    Yeah, thats me, but I was never dead. That whole situation was attributed to my old next door neighbor Spencer. He got a hold of almost ALL my personal information (emails, passwords, credit card #, all sorts of crap) when I sold him an improperly formatted harddrive. I never thought to format it before I sold it.

I called the police when my dad recieved a $300 bill for an iPod or something.

And as for everyone else who remembers me, I may post here from time to time. Hope to see you all around.

Ash--Ketchum

Trainer
    Years
    • UK
    • Seen Nov 12, 2009
    Hello and welcome, phew 4 years, i've only been here for a couple of days. It looks like you have been here for a long time since the mods remeber you lol. Well i hope you wont eat my brains (bad Joke) Anyway happy 4th Anniversary and hope you stay active.

Years
    Hello and welcome, phew 4 years, i've only been here for a couple of days. It looks like you have been here for a long time since the mods remeber you lol. Well i hope you wont eat my brains (bad Joke) Anyway happy 4th Anniversary and hope you stay active.
    Brains sound quite delish right now. No, I'm not going to eat your brains, I've already had my dinner for today, but maybe next time.

Back